- 9 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
The Ford GT is a real race car that can be driven on the road. The road-going version was developed from the race car itself but as 14-year-old Andrew proved, the race-bred Ford GT can really go sideways, when you introduce it to the snowy stuff.
However, Andrew is no ordinary kid. He's a graduate of Monticello Motor Club's Teen Race Camp. The program trains teenagers, many of whom are like Andrew and are not old enough to legally get a driver's license how to race and hoon powerful cars on the motor club's 6.59-kilometre long race track, which is located around 100 miles (161 kilometres) to the north of New York City. The Monticello Motor Club's race track has 22 different corners and can be set up in 12 different configurations.
As you can expect from a club that trains teenagers, Monticello isn't just a normal racetrack. The motor club claims to be a 'luxury family destination with an array of services and amenities, such as professional instruction, track-side support, premium car storage, racecar rentals, a complete karting facility, an expansive off-road course, private race schools for novice to experienced track enthusiasts, corporate entertainment, fine dining, and five-star services.'
So if you're wallet's on the right side of supercar city and you want to get your teen kids to drive that car collection in the garage as fast as possible around a track, then Monticello's Teen Race Camp is open for bookings for this years class of wannabe speed racers.
Also, a 14-year-old driving a Ford GT on snow. Who are we kidding? We're totally green with envy.