- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Monsoon has arrived and here is a list of must-have car accessories to overcome the general hurdles faced in monsoon season.
Rain Water Repellent
This is a must-have accessory and applying this liquid on the windshield as per the instructions will vastly improve visibility during rains as the applied liquid forms a hydrophobic shield that prevents the water from adhering to the windshield surface.
ORVM Anti-Fog Film
Anti-Fog films for ORVMs can vastly improve the visibility in the rain as these films prevent ORVMs from fogging. In addition to that, these films also repel water and vastly improve the rear visibility, thus improving safety.
Waterproof Body Cover
It is essential to use a waterproof car body cover in the monsoon season as it will protect the car during rains. Also, this keeps the car a lot cleaner and also prevents the chances of rusting.
If you are one of those persons who like to enjoy the climate in rain but don't want rainwater to enter the car, this accessory might be a good choice. This accessory is fixed on the top portion of the door and it extends slightly outward and downward.
Thanks to this accessory, you can now slightly open the windows while it is raining. Also, it also prevents windows from fogging.
Waxing your car makes it difficult for dirt to adhere to the surface of the car and good quality wax can also prevent minor scratches from frequent water splashes on the roads.
Rubber Floor Mat
There couldn't be a simpler yet helpful accessory as a rubber floor mat. These mats are very easy to clean and they can be dried by simply using a cloth to wipe dry the mat. Good quality rubber mats also come with anti-microbial and anti-fungal coatings as well.
A good quality microfiber cloth will not only help you clean the car easier but using microfiber cloth will also prevent swirl marks on cars. Also, these microfiber cloths can absorb a lot more water than other regular clothes as well.
During monsoon season, your car's interior may smell a little weird due to excessive moisture build-up in the cabin. A good quality air freshener will help dampen this unpleasant odour.
Silica Gel Packets
Silica Gel packets/sachets are easily available in the market and these packets can absorb excessive moisture. This will prevent the foul smell from forming inside the cabin of your car during monsoon season.
The use of an umbrella during monsoon requires no introduction and having one in the car can be plenty helpful, especially during monsoon season.
Thoughts About Must-Have Monsoon Accessories
These listed accessories will not only help take care of your car better in monsoon, but some of these accessories will help improve the safety as well.