- 35 min ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 15 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 16 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Finance Why Gold Finance Company Stocks Are In A Sweet Spot?
- Movies Ranveer Singh Asks NCB To Let Him Join Deepika Padukone During Probe As She Suffers From Anxiety
- Sports Dean Jones death: Brett Lee tried to revive former Australia batsman with CPR
- News Posters of sexual harassment accused to be displayed at road crossings in UP
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
During the summer season or on a hot day, the air conditioning (AC) in your car might not be enough to give you relief. Car manufacturers are providing the best of technology like automatic AC or Climate Control, but sometimes it just does not work. Here are some of the best tips to use the AC effectively.
1. Partially Open Window
On a hot day, the cabin is bound to be hot since there is no circulation of air. Leave the car window slightly down to the reduce the hot air. The AC system works by removing the hot air, so if you reduce the hot air by letting out hot air through the slightly opened window, this will only help the AC work effectively.
2. Recirculation Mode
When you start your car, turn off the recirculation mode which will let the hot air escape through the ventilation. Once the air is much cooler, turn it back to recirculation mode which will circulate only the cooler air trapped inside the cabin, again the AC works efficiently with this procedure.
Regular maintenance of the car and AC will indeed keep the AC system working in good condition. Check the compressor if you find any difference in the performance of the AC system.
Get the AC checked with your authorised service centre before the summer season, this will keep the AC running in optimum condition and will not exert too much pressure during hot days if the AC is not in good condition.
4. Low Speed On Auto AC
If your car is featured with an auto AC or climate control, start the AC at the lowest speed, this will be the quickest way to decrease the temperature inside the car. You can later adjust it according to the occupant's requirement.
5. High Speed At The Start
If your car has been out in the sun or parked for a long time under the sun, it is inevitable that the cabin will be humid. Open the window fully, blast the manual AC at the highest speed and drive for some kilometers before you feel there is cool air flowing through the AC vents.
Once the AC system is blowing cool air, you can then close the windows and turn on the recirculation mode. This will ensure the effectiveness of the AC system and avoid pressure on the system.