- 4 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 5 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Huge explosion and vibration reported in Karnataka's Shivamogga
- Movies Vivian Dsena Says He Is Quite Content With TV And Aspires To Do More Work On The Small Screen
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
During the summer season or on a hot day, the air conditioning (AC) in your car might not be enough to give you relief. Car manufacturers are providing the best of technology like automatic AC or Climate Control, but sometimes it just does not work. Here are some of the best tips to use the AC effectively.
1. Partially Open Window
On a hot day, the cabin is bound to be hot since there is no circulation of air. Leave the car window slightly down to the reduce the hot air. The AC system works by removing the hot air, so if you reduce the hot air by letting out hot air through the slightly opened window, this will only help the AC work effectively.
2. Recirculation Mode
When you start your car, turn off the recirculation mode which will let the hot air escape through the ventilation. Once the air is much cooler, turn it back to recirculation mode which will circulate only the cooler air trapped inside the cabin, again the AC works efficiently with this procedure.
Regular maintenance of the car and AC will indeed keep the AC system working in good condition. Check the compressor if you find any difference in the performance of the AC system.
Get the AC checked with your authorised service centre before the summer season, this will keep the AC running in optimum condition and will not exert too much pressure during hot days if the AC is not in good condition.
4. Low Speed On Auto AC
If your car is featured with an auto AC or climate control, start the AC at the lowest speed, this will be the quickest way to decrease the temperature inside the car. You can later adjust it according to the occupant's requirement.
5. High Speed At The Start
If your car has been out in the sun or parked for a long time under the sun, it is inevitable that the cabin will be humid. Open the window fully, blast the manual AC at the highest speed and drive for some kilometers before you feel there is cool air flowing through the AC vents.
Once the AC system is blowing cool air, you can then close the windows and turn on the recirculation mode. This will ensure the effectiveness of the AC system and avoid pressure on the system.