- 28 min ago PAL-V Liberty Flying Car Is Now Road Legal In Europe: Here Are The Details
- 48 min ago Rapido Launches Bike Taxi Service In Mumbai: Introductory Offer & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Introduces New Finance Schemes During Festive Season: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Technology Samsung W21 5G Foldable Phone Expected To Launch On November 4: What To Expect?
- News Explained: What is Uniform Civil Code?
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's 55th Birthday: Fans To Host Grand Virtual Birthday Bash For King Khan
- Sports IPL 2020: Team Bana Lo takes internet by storm
- Finance Vodafone Idea To Spearhead Tariff Hike: CEO
- Lifestyle Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Inspires Us To Suit Up And Richa Chadha’s Kaftan Dress Decoded Too
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Usain Bolt the world fastest man recently made a pit-stop at Nissan's GranDrive testing track and Yokohama headquarters.
Usain Bolt had no hesitations in testing the Nissan GT-R. The worlds fastest man was so impressed with the Nissan GT-R's acceleration and overall performance he decided he wanted a specially built GT-R painted in gold.
Nissan and Usain Bolt together have now unleashed ‘The Bolt' Nissan GT-R in a striking gold paint. The Bolt Nissan GT-R has special features like Bolt's signature embossed on it and bits of actual gold interior fittings.
The auction of Bolt's Nissan GT-R will happen on e-bay and full details of this auction will be announced by end of October. Usain Bolt commented on his experience with the Nissan GT-R. He said, "It was exciting for me at the track, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. I really enjoyed it.
I tested two different types of GT-Rs - a sports one and a more luxury one. So, for me, it was really exciting. I can't explain, it was just joy for me because I like speed and I really enjoy driving fast. So for me to be in the GT-R, as safe as I know it is, and to go as fast as I can go was a wonderful feeling."