- 59 min ago 2020 Tata Nexon Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz G 350d Launched In India: Priced At Rs 1.5 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos Export Operations Commence: 471 Units Shipped From India
- 3 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Deliveries Begin: First Electric Bike Delivered In Delhi
- Sports Igor Stimac critical of India's finishing prowess
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 Might Use The Latest A13 Bionic Chipset: Specifications, Price And Colors
- Movies Manju Warrier To Share Screen Space With Rajinikanth In ‘Thalaivar 168'?
- News Savarkar's sanskar basis for nation-building: PM Modi
- Finance Ensure This Condition Is Met As Else Your EPF Interest Will Not Be Credited
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth Spruce Up Your Look With These Stunning Hairstyles
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Rajesh Khanna can be called the first superstar of Bollywood. He was the one who showed the world how an Indian superstar will look like. Alas, time has taken its toll on him and he is no more. Rajesh Khanna has succumbed to illness and was 69 years old.
Drivespark.com would like to pay a tribute the first Bollywood superstar. Rajesh Khanna had a flair for acting since his school days and emerged a solid actor on the stage. He moved to Bollywood after college and eventually become what we know him today.
Rajesh Khanna's career does not involve his acting alone. He has been a film producer as well as a one time MP between 1992 and 1996 and represented Delhi.
One of the reasons why Rajesh Khanna is considered as the first superstar of Bollywood is because of the way he lived. His characteristic flamboyance was seen in his lifestyle too. He had owned an MG sports car during his initial days as a hero.
At a time when sports cars were not easily available fans still remember seeing Rajesh Khanna driving in his MG sports car. He was one of the few people who owned the car you see in the image. This car was considered as a premium car and had an expensive price tag too.
MG is a British car manufacturer with a reputable history. Land Rover, the Premium SUV brand currently owned by Tata Motors was started by MG. It is no longer in existence as financial problems lead to its closure in the 1990s.