- 21 min ago Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 1 hr ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 1 hr ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 13 hrs ago Renault Duster Accessories: Looking For Official Accessories – Here's The List
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Rajesh Khanna can be called the first superstar of Bollywood. He was the one who showed the world how an Indian superstar will look like. Alas, time has taken its toll on him and he is no more. Rajesh Khanna has succumbed to illness and was 69 years old.
Drivespark.com would like to pay a tribute the first Bollywood superstar. Rajesh Khanna had a flair for acting since his school days and emerged a solid actor on the stage. He moved to Bollywood after college and eventually become what we know him today.
Rajesh Khanna's career does not involve his acting alone. He has been a film producer as well as a one time MP between 1992 and 1996 and represented Delhi.
One of the reasons why Rajesh Khanna is considered as the first superstar of Bollywood is because of the way he lived. His characteristic flamboyance was seen in his lifestyle too. He had owned an MG sports car during his initial days as a hero.
At a time when sports cars were not easily available fans still remember seeing Rajesh Khanna driving in his MG sports car. He was one of the few people who owned the car you see in the image. This car was considered as a premium car and had an expensive price tag too.
MG is a British car manufacturer with a reputable history. Land Rover, the Premium SUV brand currently owned by Tata Motors was started by MG. It is no longer in existence as financial problems lead to its closure in the 1990s.