- 4 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- 8 hrs ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Ola Lays Off 1,400 Employees As Part Of Major Downsizing Operation
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
American celebrity Lindsay Lohan was involved in a car accident near California where she rammed her Porsche 911 into a truck and totaled the car. Reports say that the accident happened while she was driving her rented black Porsce 911 to the sets of Liz & Dick, the movie based on the life and times of late Hollywood star Elizabeth Taylor.
However, Lohan escaped the accident with out any major injuries and reportedly has resumed shooting for the film. Lindsay had her personal assistant along with her inside the car when she rammed the Porsche sports car in to a stagnant 18 wheeler truck.
Reports say that, the Porsche 911 which she was driving was rented. Accusations are going on the way that Lindsay was drunk while driving the car. The actress' driving license was canceled and later restored for being involved in a series of drunken-drive cases.
Meanwhile, Lindsay's spokesperson said: "She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution. She is fine and was released less than two hours later and is already headed back to the set to resume work. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident."
This is not the first time Lindsay Lohan has encountered a sling with the law. She has been fined, jailed and forced to join an alcohol de-addiction centre after she was found under the influence of alcohol while driving. It is yet to be ascertained if Ms Lohan was drunk when she crashed the Porsche.