TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Hyundai's Project Go Green aims to increase the green cover in the state as well as promote environmental friendly products. As part of the village adoption programme, five villages in Tamil Nadu have been chosen and volunteers will instruct villagers about hygiene and cleanliness. The Hyundai foundation will also provide safe drinking water to schools and provide help to self help groups.
As part of the new initiatives, 120 new volunteers from the Koran Happy Move volunteer organisation have joined the foundation's activities. The Hyundai foundation is currently upgrading the living and sanitation conditions in several villages. A number of schools have already been adopted and have been provided with necessary updates.
HMIF has donated 450 sets of benches to government schools. It has also sunk ten bore wells in schools to provide water. Hyundai Motors has invested more than Rs.20 crores in several CSR programmes through its foundation. The carmaker which funds its foundation through the revenue generated through car sales intends to engage with customers to raise more awareness about its activities.