- 1 hr ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder - Features, Safety, Powertrain, Variants, Warranty, Price & More
- 2 hrs ago New Standards For Tyres In India: Government Regulations For Wet Grip, Rolling Resistance & More
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Sales Rise By 59% Y-o-Y In June 2022
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Congratulates Baywatch Co-Star Alexandra Daddario On Her Wedding
- Sports Adriano Moraes looking forward to legacy-defining rematch with Demetrious Johnson at ONE 161
- News Udaipur murder: Did Centre transfer Kanhaiya Lal case to NIA to hide this, asks Congress
- Lifestyle 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- Finance Geojit Is Bullish On This Mid-Cap Banking Stock, Sees 21% Upside
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Nokia T10 Tablet Clears FCC Listing With 5100mAh Battery
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Hyundai's Project Go Green aims to increase the green cover in the state as well as promote environmental friendly products. As part of the village adoption programme, five villages in Tamil Nadu have been chosen and volunteers will instruct villagers about hygiene and cleanliness. The Hyundai foundation will also provide safe drinking water to schools and provide help to self help groups.
As part of the new initiatives, 120 new volunteers from the Koran Happy Move volunteer organisation have joined the foundation's activities. The Hyundai foundation is currently upgrading the living and sanitation conditions in several villages. A number of schools have already been adopted and have been provided with necessary updates.