- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Movies Mafia Day 1 Collection: Arun Vijay, Prasanna Film Makes Good Business At Box Office
- News Trump’s Marine One, mammoth SUV arrives in Ahmedabad
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Hyundai's Project Go Green aims to increase the green cover in the state as well as promote environmental friendly products. As part of the village adoption programme, five villages in Tamil Nadu have been chosen and volunteers will instruct villagers about hygiene and cleanliness. The Hyundai foundation will also provide safe drinking water to schools and provide help to self help groups.
As part of the new initiatives, 120 new volunteers from the Koran Happy Move volunteer organisation have joined the foundation's activities. The Hyundai foundation is currently upgrading the living and sanitation conditions in several villages. A number of schools have already been adopted and have been provided with necessary updates.
HMIF has donated 450 sets of benches to government schools. It has also sunk ten bore wells in schools to provide water. Hyundai Motors has invested more than Rs.20 crores in several CSR programmes through its foundation. The carmaker which funds its foundation through the revenue generated through car sales intends to engage with customers to raise more awareness about its activities.