- 21 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test: Jamieson thrilled with Kohli and Pujara scalp on day one
- News HC allows Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad to hold meeting at ground near RSS HQ
- Movies Shilpa Shetty And Raj Kundra Welcome Baby Girl Samisha Shetty Kundra! First Picture Inside
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Expected To Launch With Reverse Wireless Charging Support
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Look Your Traditional Best With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Saris
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Tata Motors has to be complimented for the quality of the ride, design, interior fittings and performance in the Manza. The Manza Celebration Edition goes one notch higher with better fit and finish in the interior along with a black interior colour scheme.
The new features of the Tata Manza Celebration Edition are: Reverse Sensors, Leather 'feel' Seats and rich Ebony Black interior colour scheme. The car is truly a top end variant of the Manza Elan. The diesel variant of the celebration edition is costlier than the Elan by Rs.27,000 while the petrol variant is Rs.17,000 costlier than the petrol powered Elan.
The Tata Manza Celebration Edition is powered by the same 1.4-litre 90bhp petrol engine and the 1.3-litre 90bhp Fiat multijet diesel engine as found in the regular Manza. The Celebration Edition is essentially a car developed to improve the image of the Manza as a executive saloon. However the starting price of under eight lakhs will make it affordable for the middle class too.
The Manza has impressed us with its spacious cabin, style and handling. The new variant offers the same levels of performance along with a richer feel thanks to its restyled interior and seats. The festive season promises to be a period of good offers to the car buyer. Tata Motors has already announced cash discounts to select variants of the Manza. The discount offer is valid till the end of October and buyers can get a cash discount of up to Rs.45,000. However the Manza Celebration Edition will not be available with these discounts.