- 9 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 11 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 11 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- News In U-turn, Ramalinga Reddy says he will withdraw resignation, vote in favour of govt
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Tata Motors has to be complimented for the quality of the ride, design, interior fittings and performance in the Manza. The Manza Celebration Edition goes one notch higher with better fit and finish in the interior along with a black interior colour scheme.
The new features of the Tata Manza Celebration Edition are: Reverse Sensors, Leather 'feel' Seats and rich Ebony Black interior colour scheme. The car is truly a top end variant of the Manza Elan. The diesel variant of the celebration edition is costlier than the Elan by Rs.27,000 while the petrol variant is Rs.17,000 costlier than the petrol powered Elan.
The Tata Manza Celebration Edition is powered by the same 1.4-litre 90bhp petrol engine and the 1.3-litre 90bhp Fiat multijet diesel engine as found in the regular Manza. The Celebration Edition is essentially a car developed to improve the image of the Manza as a executive saloon. However the starting price of under eight lakhs will make it affordable for the middle class too.
The Manza has impressed us with its spacious cabin, style and handling. The new variant offers the same levels of performance along with a richer feel thanks to its restyled interior and seats. The festive season promises to be a period of good offers to the car buyer. Tata Motors has already announced cash discounts to select variants of the Manza. The discount offer is valid till the end of October and buyers can get a cash discount of up to Rs.45,000. However the Manza Celebration Edition will not be available with these discounts.