- News Telangana Inter Result 2022 to be declared shortly: List of websites to check
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Fame Nikki Tamboli Buys New Mercedes Benz GLE Worth Rs 86 Lakh, Shares Pictures On Social Media
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T India Launch Teased; Pricing & Specs
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, June 28 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Finance This Adani Stock Gains 1247% In Just 2 Years, Acquiring Finance From Govt. For New Foray
- Lifestyle In A Rare Celestial Event, 5 Planets Line Up For The First Time In 18 Years
- Education BSSC 1st Inter Level CCE 2014 Final Result Released, Steps To Check To Bihar 1st Inter Level CC Exam Result
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Royal Enfield recently invited DriveSpark to ride with them on their 'Tour of Rajasthan 2018' event. The 10-day ride event was organised between the 14th to 24th December by the Chennai-based motorcycle brand, bringing together all interested Royal Enfield owners.
The event itself was scheduled to begin from the 14th December (day 0) with all the riders meeting up at Radisson Hotel, Jaipur. The event saw riders from different parts of the country, such as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and UP take part.