- 1 hr ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 2 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Lifestyle Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- News Statistical Analysis of MK Stalin's mission on Farmer's Empowerment
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Finance Emkay Sees A Massive Potential Jump Of Upto 50% Returns From This Textile Midcap
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli showcased the Leoncino 800 at Auto Expo 2023. The current Benelli Leoncino 800 was first revealed last year but this year's Auto Expo marked the first time the bike made its debut on Indian shores.
In the first look review, we take a look at the design, features, specs and dimensions of the Benelli Leoncino 800.
Benelli Leoncino 800 Design & Features
The Benelli Leoncino 800 is a sport naked motorcycle and its design reflects that. While it may share its name with the smaller Leoncino 500, the larger 800 looks a lot more muscular and in some ways more brutal.
There is one design detail that the Leoncino 800 shares with its smaller sibling and that is the Lion of Pesaro on the front fender. From there on everything else on the leoncino 800 is a bit more exaggerated and a bit more modern compared to the 500.
The Leoncino 800 features a rounded-off LED headlight with the upper horseshoe section forming the daytime running lights. The Leoncino 800 branding can be seen across the centre of the headlight. The other highlight at the front is the gold-coloured upside-down front forks.
The sides of the Leoncino 800 are dominated by the muscular fuel tank and the exposed tubular trestle frame that also shows off the parallel-twin powerplant that runs the bike. The Lencino 800 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels and the chunky yet stubby exhaust definitely calls attention to itself. The tail section sports a rectangular LED brake light underneath which sit the blinkers.
The Leoncino 800 sports a TFT display that gives the rider all the data he/she requires including the speedo, tacho, gear position indicator and fuel levels.
Benelli Leoncino 800 Specs & Dimensions
The Benelli Leoncino 800 is powered by a 754cc parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp at 8,500rpm and 67Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The water-cooled engine is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Leoncino 800 sports a trestle frame setup with 50mm upside-down forks at the front and a monoshock and an aluminium swingarm. The Leoncino 800 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels shod with Pirelli MT60 tyres - 120/70 - ZR17 (front) and 180/55 - ZR17 (rear).
To bring the Leoncino 800 to a complete stop, Benelli has fitted the sport naked with twin floating 320mm discs with 4-piston floating callipers at the front and a single 260mm with 2-piston callipers. The brakes are aided by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 800
The Benelli Leoncino 800 is a sport naked motorcycle that can muscle its way across the streets. Benelli is expected to bring the Leoncino 800 to India this year and at first glance, the sport naked looks quite ready to be a success on our streets.