TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Japanese motorcycle giant Yamaha has revealed the XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan.
The new Yamaha XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition is inspired by the Ténéré 700 World Raid concept that also made its debut in Milan. The Super Tenere Raid Edition of the XT 1200ZE gets a host of new features that help improve its off-road ability.
Powering the Yamaha XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition is a forward-inclined, liquid-cooled parallel twin engine displacing 1,199cc which produces 110.46bhp @ 7,250rpm and 117Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm. The engine transmits power to the rear wheels via a 6-speed gearbox and shaft drive.
The Yamaha XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition also gets a host of features including fully electronically adjustable suspension setup, along with traction control, Cruise Control and drive modes and unified braking along with ABS.
The XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition also gets a large wind deflector, fog lamps along with a wide skid plate, and two large 37-litre aluminium side bags with polymer-reinforced corners. The new motorcycle also gets Raid Edition graphics and carbon-fibre side panels.
The new Yamaha XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition is aimed at long-distance riders who wish to just get on the bike and go off the beaten path. With its rugged design and host of go-anywhere features, the Yamaha XT 1200ZE Super Tenere Raid Edition is the ultimate off-roading motorcycle for the Yamaha faithful.