TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Yamaha has revealed the Tenere 700 World Raid Prototype at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The adventure motorcycle is based on the T7 concept which was unveiled in 2016.
The new Yamaha Tenere 700 World Raid sports pure rally style design. The side panels and front fender are made out of carbon fibre, while the dome is equipped with four projector headlamps.
The Tenere 700 World Raid features low saddle height which makes it an easy-to-ride motorcycle. The tail section gets hooks for the panniers. The instrumentation area has been designed to allow the rider to mount additional features such as the navigator and the GPS.
The Yamaha Tenere 700 World Raid draws power from the specially developed version of the MT-07's 689cc twin-cylinder crossplane engine with a compact design and linear torque delivery. To enhance the looks and improve the sound and performance, the prototype also adopts a dedicated rally Akrapovic exhaust.
Yamaha claims that the Tenere 700 World Raid offers impressive performance both on and off-road with its low kerb-weight and mass centralised layout. The steel frame has been redesigned and improved in the key areas, and the inverted forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear also aids in superior handling.
Yamaha is referring the Tenere 700 World Raid as a prototype model which is being used to develop the final production model. The motorcycle will be put to the ultimate test during the world ride by the Yamaha test riders in 2018.
The Yamaha Tenere 700 World Raid prototype is an ultimate adventure motorcycle with the rally-style design. The overall build of the motorcycle is rugged which is ideal for crossing rough terrains. But it is still a prototype model, and we have to wait and see what Yamaha will offer in the production model.
Trending On DriveSpark:
EICMA 2017: Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports Unveiled
Suzuki Intruder 150 Launched At Rs 98,340 In India
Exclusive: Royal Enfield's New Cafe Racer To Be Called Continental GT 650
EICMA 2017: Honda CB1000R Unveiled