- 3 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 5 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Movies Dayanand Shetty Aka Inspector Daya Opens Up About The CID Cast Making A Comeback With A New Show
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Swedish motorcycle manufacturer Husqvarna has revealed the production-spec Vitpilen 701 at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The Husqvarna is powered by the same single-cylinder engine that powered the KTM 690 Duke.
The new Vitpilen 701 is a naked roadster that draws power from a 693cc engine that produces 74bhp @ 8.500rpm and 72Nm of torque @ 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox and Husqvarna has provided a slipper clutch for easier downshifts.
The new Vitpilen 701 features a chromium-molybdenum steel alloy trellis frame chassis. The suspension duties are handled by 43mm upside down forks and mono shock at the rear both of which are from WP.
Braking duties are handled by a single 320mm disc up front and 240mm unit at the rear. The Vitpilen 701 sits on 17-inch rims that are shod with Bridgestone Battlax tyres - 120/70 (front) and 160/60 (rear).
The Vitpilen 701 weighs in un-fuelled at just 157kg and its fuel tank has a capacity of 12 litres with a reserve capacity of 2.5-litres. The seat height of the new Vitpilen 701 rises 830mm above the ground.
The new Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 will be available for purchase in Europe in the first quarter of 2018.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 features a simple but progressive design that keeps eyes glued to it at all times. Add in the bombastic 693cc engine from the 690 Duke and you'll find it very hard to walk away from this naked Swedish roadster.