- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 8 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 9 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Swedish motorcycle manufacturer Husqvarna has revealed the production-spec Vitpilen 701 at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The Husqvarna is powered by the same single-cylinder engine that powered the KTM 690 Duke.
The new Vitpilen 701 is a naked roadster that draws power from a 693cc engine that produces 74bhp @ 8.500rpm and 72Nm of torque @ 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox and Husqvarna has provided a slipper clutch for easier downshifts.
The new Vitpilen 701 features a chromium-molybdenum steel alloy trellis frame chassis. The suspension duties are handled by 43mm upside down forks and mono shock at the rear both of which are from WP.
Braking duties are handled by a single 320mm disc up front and 240mm unit at the rear. The Vitpilen 701 sits on 17-inch rims that are shod with Bridgestone Battlax tyres - 120/70 (front) and 160/60 (rear).
The Vitpilen 701 weighs in un-fuelled at just 157kg and its fuel tank has a capacity of 12 litres with a reserve capacity of 2.5-litres. The seat height of the new Vitpilen 701 rises 830mm above the ground.
The new Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 will be available for purchase in Europe in the first quarter of 2018.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 features a simple but progressive design that keeps eyes glued to it at all times. Add in the bombastic 693cc engine from the 690 Duke and you'll find it very hard to walk away from this naked Swedish roadster.