- 11 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Movies NTR 30: A Major Update On The Jr NTR Project To Be Revealed Tomorrow!
- News No decision on lockdown in Maharashtra yet, final decision after April 14
- Sports IPL 2021: Fit and sharp Andre Russell raring to go for Kolkata Knight Riders
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Swedish motorcycle manufacturer Husqvarna has revealed the production-spec Vitpilen 701 at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The Husqvarna is powered by the same single-cylinder engine that powered the KTM 690 Duke.
The new Vitpilen 701 is a naked roadster that draws power from a 693cc engine that produces 74bhp @ 8.500rpm and 72Nm of torque @ 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox and Husqvarna has provided a slipper clutch for easier downshifts.
The new Vitpilen 701 features a chromium-molybdenum steel alloy trellis frame chassis. The suspension duties are handled by 43mm upside down forks and mono shock at the rear both of which are from WP.
Braking duties are handled by a single 320mm disc up front and 240mm unit at the rear. The Vitpilen 701 sits on 17-inch rims that are shod with Bridgestone Battlax tyres - 120/70 (front) and 160/60 (rear).
The Vitpilen 701 weighs in un-fuelled at just 157kg and its fuel tank has a capacity of 12 litres with a reserve capacity of 2.5-litres. The seat height of the new Vitpilen 701 rises 830mm above the ground.
The new Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 will be available for purchase in Europe in the first quarter of 2018.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 features a simple but progressive design that keeps eyes glued to it at all times. Add in the bombastic 693cc engine from the 690 Duke and you'll find it very hard to walk away from this naked Swedish roadster.