- 5 min ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 1 hr ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Technology Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Movies Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan And Others Give A Shout Out To Indian Weavers On National Handloom Day
- Lifestyle 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has revealed the CB4 Interceptor concept at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The CB4 Interceptor is the cafe racer version of the CB4 streetfighter concept revealed at EICMA 2015.
The new Honda CB4 Interceptor revealed at EICMA 2017 features a half-fairing which takes inspiration from endurance racers along with low-set handlebars. Other race-inspired features include a sleek exhaust that emerges from under the seat along with slick tyres.
The main design feature of the Honda CB4 Interceptor concept is seen right up front where a wind-powered turbine at the centre is bordered by the circular LED headlight. The wind turbine itself generates power for the touchscreen unit that is integrated into the fuel tank by converting the motorcycle's kinetic energy.
The touchscreen itself remains connected to the internet at all times and allows riders to connect their phones to the bike and make calls. The touchscreen also gets maps for on-the-go navigation.
The Honda CB4 Interceptor is a stunning take on a retro cafe racer. With its stunning looks and crazy onboard tech, it draws attention to itself whenever you see the bike. We do hope that Honda does put the CB4 Interceptor into production, and if it does, we don't really expect that crazy turbine to make it.