- 3 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- 5 hrs ago Pierre Cherpin Has Passed Away After Crashing On Stage 7 Of The 2021 Dakar Rally
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Superb Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 31.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Audi A4 Review (First Drive): Better Than The Others In The Segment?
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Kargil War Heroes To Grace The Grand Finale Episode Of The Amitabh Bachchan Show
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- News Man from Varanasi held for abducting DGCA employee: Police
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Technology Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has revealed the CB4 Interceptor concept at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The CB4 Interceptor is the cafe racer version of the CB4 streetfighter concept revealed at EICMA 2015.
The new Honda CB4 Interceptor revealed at EICMA 2017 features a half-fairing which takes inspiration from endurance racers along with low-set handlebars. Other race-inspired features include a sleek exhaust that emerges from under the seat along with slick tyres.
The main design feature of the Honda CB4 Interceptor concept is seen right up front where a wind-powered turbine at the centre is bordered by the circular LED headlight. The wind turbine itself generates power for the touchscreen unit that is integrated into the fuel tank by converting the motorcycle's kinetic energy.
The touchscreen itself remains connected to the internet at all times and allows riders to connect their phones to the bike and make calls. The touchscreen also gets maps for on-the-go navigation.
The Honda CB4 Interceptor is a stunning take on a retro cafe racer. With its stunning looks and crazy onboard tech, it draws attention to itself whenever you see the bike. We do hope that Honda does put the CB4 Interceptor into production, and if it does, we don't really expect that crazy turbine to make it.