- 7 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 8 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has revealed the CB4 Interceptor concept at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The CB4 Interceptor is the cafe racer version of the CB4 streetfighter concept revealed at EICMA 2015.
The new Honda CB4 Interceptor revealed at EICMA 2017 features a half-fairing which takes inspiration from endurance racers along with low-set handlebars. Other race-inspired features include a sleek exhaust that emerges from under the seat along with slick tyres.
The main design feature of the Honda CB4 Interceptor concept is seen right up front where a wind-powered turbine at the centre is bordered by the circular LED headlight. The wind turbine itself generates power for the touchscreen unit that is integrated into the fuel tank by converting the motorcycle's kinetic energy.
The touchscreen itself remains connected to the internet at all times and allows riders to connect their phones to the bike and make calls. The touchscreen also gets maps for on-the-go navigation.
The Honda CB4 Interceptor is a stunning take on a retro cafe racer. With its stunning looks and crazy onboard tech, it draws attention to itself whenever you see the bike. We do hope that Honda does put the CB4 Interceptor into production, and if it does, we don't really expect that crazy turbine to make it.