- 7 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Its Launch On The 27th Of August
- 14 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Movies Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Soak Up The Sun On A Gorgeous Beach; SEE PIC!
- News Karti says his father arrested to "satisfy the voyeuristic pleasure of some"
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 49 Plan With 180 Days Validity: Reports
- Sports PKL 2019: Table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers open up 7-point lead after defeating Tamil Thalaivas
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has revealed the CB4 Interceptor concept at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The CB4 Interceptor is the cafe racer version of the CB4 streetfighter concept revealed at EICMA 2015.
The new Honda CB4 Interceptor revealed at EICMA 2017 features a half-fairing which takes inspiration from endurance racers along with low-set handlebars. Other race-inspired features include a sleek exhaust that emerges from under the seat along with slick tyres.
The main design feature of the Honda CB4 Interceptor concept is seen right up front where a wind-powered turbine at the centre is bordered by the circular LED headlight. The wind turbine itself generates power for the touchscreen unit that is integrated into the fuel tank by converting the motorcycle's kinetic energy.
The touchscreen itself remains connected to the internet at all times and allows riders to connect their phones to the bike and make calls. The touchscreen also gets maps for on-the-go navigation.
The Honda CB4 Interceptor is a stunning take on a retro cafe racer. With its stunning looks and crazy onboard tech, it draws attention to itself whenever you see the bike. We do hope that Honda does put the CB4 Interceptor into production, and if it does, we don't really expect that crazy turbine to make it.