- 19 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- 1 day ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Maruti Suzuki Partner With AgVa Healthcare To Produce Ventilators
- 1 day ago Three Months Relief From Vehicle Loan EMIs Announced By RBI
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Lifestyle Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has revealed the CB4 Interceptor concept at EICMA 2017 in the Italian city of Milan. The CB4 Interceptor is the cafe racer version of the CB4 streetfighter concept revealed at EICMA 2015.
The new Honda CB4 Interceptor revealed at EICMA 2017 features a half-fairing which takes inspiration from endurance racers along with low-set handlebars. Other race-inspired features include a sleek exhaust that emerges from under the seat along with slick tyres.
The main design feature of the Honda CB4 Interceptor concept is seen right up front where a wind-powered turbine at the centre is bordered by the circular LED headlight. The wind turbine itself generates power for the touchscreen unit that is integrated into the fuel tank by converting the motorcycle's kinetic energy.
The touchscreen itself remains connected to the internet at all times and allows riders to connect their phones to the bike and make calls. The touchscreen also gets maps for on-the-go navigation.
The Honda CB4 Interceptor is a stunning take on a retro cafe racer. With its stunning looks and crazy onboard tech, it draws attention to itself whenever you see the bike. We do hope that Honda does put the CB4 Interceptor into production, and if it does, we don't really expect that crazy turbine to make it.