TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Italian motorcycle maker Ducati has revealed the new 959 Panigale Corse ahead of the 2017 EICMA in Milan, Italy.
The 2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse gets new paint job inspired by the MotoGP team and few other mechanical upgrades.
The new Ducati 959 Panigale Corse draws power from the existing 955cc Superquadro engine producing 148bhp and 102Nm of torque. The motorcycle is based on the aluminium monocoque chassis similar to the standard model.
The 959 Panigale Corse features ride-by-wire throttle and servo-assisted slipper clutch. The electronics package of the motorcycle includes ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) and Engine Brake Control (EBC). The special edition of the Panigale also gets three riding modes: Race, Sport and Wet.
The 959 Panigale Corse is equipped with fully adjustable titanium-nitride treated Ohlins 43mm NIX30 forks up front and an adjustable Ohlins TTX36 monoshock setup at the rear which replaces the Showa forks and Sachs monoshock of the standard 959 Panigale.
Ducati has also added the Ohlin's adjustable steering damper. The 959 Panigale Corse also features lithium-ion racing battery which results in weight reduction; the special edition motorcycle is 2.5kg lighter than the Standard 959 Panigale. The kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 197.5kg.
The Akrapovic Titanium exhausts add to the sporty looks of the 959 Panigale Corse and it has been homologated for road use. The motorcycle will hit the roads in February 2018.
The new Ducati 959 Panigale gets cosmetic and mechanical updates which improve the ride quality and track performance of the motorcycle. Visually the motorcycle looks similar to its MotoGP counterpart, thanks to the new racing livery.
Trending On DriveSpark:
Suzuki Intruder 150: Clear Images Reveals Design And Other Details
Ducati Panigale V4 Unveiled Ahead Of EICMA
Official: Royal Enfield 650cc Engine Revealed Ahead Of EICMA
Renault Captur Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 9.99 Lakhs