- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kawasaki unveiled a special edition ZX-10R called the Winter Edition at EICMA*, that has been jointly developed by the Kawasaki Racing Team. The Kawasaki ZX-10R Winter Edition gets the velte black and white testing livery, and also includes the racing team's snowflake logo and 'fuyu' character, which means Winter.
Kawasaki had earlier showcased the all-new ZX-10R at an event in Spain, which was updated with inputs from Jonathan Rea and Tom Sykes, motorcycle racers currently competing in the Superbike World Championship.
Powering the Kawasaki ZX-10R Winter Edition is a 998cc, inline four-cylinder, liquid cooled engine that produces 207bhp and is mated to a six-speed transmission. The standout feature, however, is a road legal Akrapovic silencer, which is offered as a standard.
Kawasaki has completely overhauled the engine with new cylinder heads and a crank that is 20 percent lighter. The silencer too is made of Titanium and not stainless steel.
On the electronics package front, the Kawasaki ZX-10R Winter Edition gets Traction Control, Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Intelligent Anti-lock Brake System, Quick shifter, Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC), and a Öhlins electronic steering damper and a new power mode selection.
DriveSpark Feels! It's time to gear up, as there is no end to performance this winter.
*EICMA, or the Milan Motorcycle Show is an annual show in Milan, Italy featuring motorcycles.
Kawasaki ZX-10R Winter Edition — Images