- 2 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Citizenship Bill protest: Centre sends 5000 paramilitary forces in Northeast states
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The EICMA is a grand stage for two-wheeler manufacturers from around the world to show off their best bikes. Honda took the opportunity to showcase the Adventure scooter concept and the updated CB500F models. In case anybody was wondering what happened to the Africa Twin, it was there as well.
The Honda Africa Twin was showcased before the EICMA Motor Show even kick started, at a press event in Milan. So what is all the hype about the Africa Twin? Well, to start with, the Honda Africa Twin was a much-awaited motorcycle from Honda.
The big adventure motorcycle offers all the fun offered by a dirt bike, but also takes the responsibilities of an adventure motorcycle. We had earlier reported the full details of the Honda Africa Twin.
As a quick recap, the Africa Twin is powered by Honda's 998cc parallel twin-cylinder engine that produces 94bhp. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, but Honda also offers an optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
*EICMA, or the Milan Motorcycle Show is an annual show in Milan, Italy featuring motorcycles.
Honda Africa Twin — Images