- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Finance SBI Is Offering 0.25% Concession On Car Loan: Check How To Avail Here
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The all-new RX L is 110mm longer than the Lexus RX SUV currently on sale in India at 5,000mm. The Japanese luxury carmaker has also fitted the RX L with a steeper tailgate compared to the regular RX to give the passengers in the rear seat more headroom.
The rear seat on the RX L is a strict two-seater with the centre section featuring two cupholders. The third row of seats is also served by the RX L's tri-zone climate control system.
Access to the rear seat of the Lexus RX L can be gained by sliding the second row of seats forward with the lep of a lever. The second row of seats now sits a little higher compared to the third for improved leg room.
When not in use, the 60:40 split rear seats fold down into the floor of the RX increasing the size of the boot.
The new Lexus RX L is available in both petrol and petrol-electric hybrid guises. The RX 350L uses a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine producing 290bhp and 357Nm of torque.
The RX450hL uses the same 3.5-litre V6 along with two electric motors that bump up the total system power output to 308bhp. The RX 450hL can run in electric-only mode for short distances.
The Lexus RX L is an extended version of the Japanese firm's popular RX SUV lineup. While there are still no details about any plans from Lexus to bring these SUVs to India, the big price tag of the RX lineup will surely act as a deterrent to potential buyers.