- 1 hr ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 18 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies ABC Network Reveals Emmy Trophy Presenter's COVID-19 Safety Costume
- News New York mass shooting: 13 people suffer gun shot in Rochester, two reported dead
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Minimalist Make-up For A Photoshoot Is Such A Inspiration
- Finance Auto Sector Witnesses Resilience In Unlock Phase: 3 Stocks To Bet On
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results and highlights: September 18, 2020
- Technology TRAI Asks Telecom Operators To Highlight All Terms And Conditions Of Tariff Plans
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The all-new RX L is 110mm longer than the Lexus RX SUV currently on sale in India at 5,000mm. The Japanese luxury carmaker has also fitted the RX L with a steeper tailgate compared to the regular RX to give the passengers in the rear seat more headroom.
The rear seat on the RX L is a strict two-seater with the centre section featuring two cupholders. The third row of seats is also served by the RX L's tri-zone climate control system.
Access to the rear seat of the Lexus RX L can be gained by sliding the second row of seats forward with the lep of a lever. The second row of seats now sits a little higher compared to the third for improved leg room.
When not in use, the 60:40 split rear seats fold down into the floor of the RX increasing the size of the boot.
The new Lexus RX L is available in both petrol and petrol-electric hybrid guises. The RX 350L uses a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine producing 290bhp and 357Nm of torque.
The RX450hL uses the same 3.5-litre V6 along with two electric motors that bump up the total system power output to 308bhp. The RX 450hL can run in electric-only mode for short distances.
The Lexus RX L is an extended version of the Japanese firm's popular RX SUV lineup. While there are still no details about any plans from Lexus to bring these SUVs to India, the big price tag of the RX lineup will surely act as a deterrent to potential buyers.