- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 10 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 11 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 12 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal: Table-topping Reds deal Gunners more Anfield pain
- Technology Vodafone Re-introduces Rs. 20 Plan With 28 Days Validity
- Movies Ananya Panday Spills The Beans On Her Dream Bollywood Wedding!
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The all-new RX L is 110mm longer than the Lexus RX SUV currently on sale in India at 5,000mm. The Japanese luxury carmaker has also fitted the RX L with a steeper tailgate compared to the regular RX to give the passengers in the rear seat more headroom.
The rear seat on the RX L is a strict two-seater with the centre section featuring two cupholders. The third row of seats is also served by the RX L's tri-zone climate control system.
Access to the rear seat of the Lexus RX L can be gained by sliding the second row of seats forward with the lep of a lever. The second row of seats now sits a little higher compared to the third for improved leg room.
When not in use, the 60:40 split rear seats fold down into the floor of the RX increasing the size of the boot.
The new Lexus RX L is available in both petrol and petrol-electric hybrid guises. The RX 350L uses a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine producing 290bhp and 357Nm of torque.
The RX450hL uses the same 3.5-litre V6 along with two electric motors that bump up the total system power output to 308bhp. The RX 450hL can run in electric-only mode for short distances.
The Lexus RX L is an extended version of the Japanese firm's popular RX SUV lineup. While there are still no details about any plans from Lexus to bring these SUVs to India, the big price tag of the RX lineup will surely act as a deterrent to potential buyers.