- 11 hrs ago Ather Energy Expansion Plans: New Cities To Be Added & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Nexon Connected Technology Features Explained In New Video: Watch It Here!
- 13 hrs ago Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Is Expected To Launch In August: Unofficial Bookings Commence
- Technology How To Easily Backup And Restore Games Installed From Epic Games Store
- News India overtakes Spain’s COVID-19 tally, becomes fifth worst-hit nation
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Hertha Berlin: Can goal decisive after teams unite to support Black Lives Matter
- Lifestyle What Is Refeeding Syndrome? Its Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Finance Opted For Moratorium: Your Fresh Loan/ Approved Loan May Be Rejected
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
The all-new RX L is 110mm longer than the Lexus RX SUV currently on sale in India at 5,000mm. The Japanese luxury carmaker has also fitted the RX L with a steeper tailgate compared to the regular RX to give the passengers in the rear seat more headroom.
The rear seat on the RX L is a strict two-seater with the centre section featuring two cupholders. The third row of seats is also served by the RX L's tri-zone climate control system.
Access to the rear seat of the Lexus RX L can be gained by sliding the second row of seats forward with the lep of a lever. The second row of seats now sits a little higher compared to the third for improved leg room.
When not in use, the 60:40 split rear seats fold down into the floor of the RX increasing the size of the boot.
The new Lexus RX L is available in both petrol and petrol-electric hybrid guises. The RX 350L uses a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine producing 290bhp and 357Nm of torque.
The RX450hL uses the same 3.5-litre V6 along with two electric motors that bump up the total system power output to 308bhp. The RX 450hL can run in electric-only mode for short distances.
The Lexus RX L is an extended version of the Japanese firm's popular RX SUV lineup. While there are still no details about any plans from Lexus to bring these SUVs to India, the big price tag of the RX lineup will surely act as a deterrent to potential buyers.