Toyota have unveiled the next generation Innova at the 2016 Auto Expo. The new MPV is called the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Engine And Gearbox Specifications
The new Innova Crysta is powered by a brand new diesel engine which is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox, which is another new feature on the Innova Crysta.
- Engine Fuel Type - Diesel
- Engine Capacity - 2.4-litres
- Power - 147bhp @ 3,400rpm
- Torque - 359Nm of torque at 1,200-2,800rpm
Top Features Of The Toyota Innova Crysta
- All New Diesel Engine
- All New 6-speed Automatic Gearbox
- All New Chassis
- ABS with EBD
- Hill-Start Assist
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Engine Start/Stop
- Driver and Passenger Airbags as Standard
- Automatic Climate Control with Rear Auto Cooler
- 8-inch Touch Controlled Infotainment System With Air Gesture
- Wood Inserts On The Dash
Availability And Rivals
The Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to go on sale later this year in either May or June and will be priced a bit higher than the current generation Innova. Rivals for the new Innova Crysta include Mahindra's Scorpio and XUV500 SUVs.