- 8 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Amit Shah promises infiltrator-free, flood-free Assam, skips CAA
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals appoint Kumar Sangakkara as director of cricket for the upcoming season
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Subscription-based car rental company Zoomcar has announced a partnership with Hyderabad based electric mobility solutions and services company ETO Motors in order to offer platform services for ETO's shared three-wheeler business.
The partnership will see Zoomcar give ETO motors access to its proprietary stack building technology to build a customer base for electric vehicles. ETO will continue to own and operate its shared three-wheeler business that is growing in the first-mile and last-mile segments, as well as for goods to be ferried within a city.
The partnership aims to capitalise on first and last-mile opportunities across the country by offering intra-city mobility solutions for commuters and goods and other cargo via electric vehicles.
Zoomcars and ETO Motors plan to launch a number of smart electric vehicles in order to strengthen their clean mobility solution offering. The partnership will deploy electric two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, in order to facilitate movement of passengers and goods.
Mr Greg Moran, the Chief Executive Officer at Zoomcar said, "Zoomcar will leverage its artificial intelligence based platform to help large fleet operators to manage their assets better via enhanced vehicle safety and lower overall operating costs."
The brand's primary contribution to the new partnership will come vais technology - including smartphone applications for customers and drivers. The company also brings it vast experience of managing large scale mobility solutions to the table.
Mr Biju Mathew, the Chief Executive Officer at ETO Motors, said, "The next phase of collaboration between the respective companies with respect to the development of the co-branded digital platform will undoubtedly mark a significant step forward for the industry."
Zoomcar will also bring its driver score tech stack AI-powered algorithm that rates the driver's performance on a scale of 0 to 100 to the partnership. The driver score will track the condition of the vehicle, the driving style of the driver, and the real-time events that could impact the health of the vehicle.
Thoughts About The Zoomcar-ETO Motors Partnership
We think this partnership will help develop the three-wheeler shared mobility eco-space. The three-wheeler shared mobility space is currently largely unorganised, but that looks like it's going to improve considering Zoomcar will bring all its fleet management skills to the mix.