- 4 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Odisha, Maharashtra halt Covid-19 vaccination drive for a day
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Skoda Auto India had launched an online booking platform earlier this year, wherein customers could go to their official website and book their favourite Skoda car. However, the company got an overwhelming response from the customers across the country.
On seeing this, the company has decided to broaden the scope of its contactless services, which will now include product consultations and demonstrations. On the other hand, Skoda is also organising test drives, which can be arranged at the customer's residence. By doing this the customers will not need to visit the showrooms and maintain the social distance norms due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr. Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India said, "The ŠKODA AUTO contactless programme testifies our commitment to use technology as a tool to stay connected with our customers and deliver an uncompromised sales and service experience, more so in these unprecedented circumstances. The latest initiative provides customers with an opportunity to explore and experience our exciting new range of products from the comfort of their home."
So how exactly does this initiative work? Customers will have to sign up on the company's official website, after that they will get a video call link on their smartphones, tablets or personal computers for a live consultation and virtual product demonstration. This feature will be available at 80 plus dealerships across the country.
With the latest MySKODA mobile application, the company will provide a one-on-one interaction between an existing or a prospective customer and the brand. This application allows the customers to locate the nearest dealership facility, book a service appointment, access service history, cost calculator, accessories shop and itemized billing record.
In other latest Skoda news, the all-new Skoda Octavia was spotted testing, completely undisguised, on the outskirts of Pune. This is the first time that the sedan has been spotted testing in the country. Mechanically, the new Octavia, expected to be powered by a 1.5-litre TSI engine producing 148bhp of power and a 2.0-litre TSI turbo petrol engine pumping out 188bhp of power.
Thoughts About The Contactless Program Launched By Skoda India
Through this contactless program, Skoda India will make the customers' lives easy. As now, the customers can relax at home and get to know everything they want to with a click of a button and maintain social distancing at the same time.