- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Renault India has launched its nationwide after-sales service initiative, 'Renault Welcome Back Camp' from July 13 to July 26, 2020. This camp has been opened in all its dealer workshops across the country (more than 370 sales and 450 service touchpoints). This initiative further strengthens Renault's commitment towards offering a delightful service experience to its customers.
As part of the ‘Renault Welcome Back Camp', customers can avail up to 50 per cent discount on select Accessories, 10 per cent attractive discount on select spare parts, 15 per cent on labour charges, 5 per cent on engine oil change and an additional 5 per cent discount on select parts and accessories for MYR registered customers.
Moreover, the company will also be providing a 10 per cent discount on ‘Renault Secure', which covers Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance. Along with all of this, the company has also introduced benefits of up to 50 per cent on several value-added services.
Also, along with the comprehensive car check-up facilities, several fun-filled activities will be organized for customers with assured gifts. This will make it an exciting and cherishing experience for the customers. Moreover, all Renault dealerships are ensuring the utmost safety and social distancing measures for these activities under standard safety protocols in view of the outgoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The company also recently announced discounts and offers on select models in the brand's line-up. The models covered under the scheme are the Kwid, the Triber, and the brand's flagship model the Duster compact-SUV. The discounts offered by the company during this month include cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus and a special cash discount for buyers.
Total benefits of up to Rs 70,000 are being offered during July. The discount offers vary with model and variant of the vehicle and are valid until July 31, 2020. Additionally, the company is also offering a unique finance scheme called ‘Buy Now Pay Later' and make owning a new car easier.
Thoughts About The Special Camp By Renault India
Through this camp, the customers will be able to avail a lot of offers, which in return will benefit them. Also, Renault by launching this special service camp will be able to attract a lot of current and new customers.