- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Renault India has launched its nationwide after-sales service initiative, 'Renault Welcome Back Camp' from July 13 to July 26, 2020. This camp has been opened in all its dealer workshops across the country (more than 370 sales and 450 service touchpoints). This initiative further strengthens Renault's commitment towards offering a delightful service experience to its customers.
As part of the ‘Renault Welcome Back Camp', customers can avail up to 50 per cent discount on select Accessories, 10 per cent attractive discount on select spare parts, 15 per cent on labour charges, 5 per cent on engine oil change and an additional 5 per cent discount on select parts and accessories for MYR registered customers.
Moreover, the company will also be providing a 10 per cent discount on ‘Renault Secure', which covers Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance. Along with all of this, the company has also introduced benefits of up to 50 per cent on several value-added services.
Also, along with the comprehensive car check-up facilities, several fun-filled activities will be organized for customers with assured gifts. This will make it an exciting and cherishing experience for the customers. Moreover, all Renault dealerships are ensuring the utmost safety and social distancing measures for these activities under standard safety protocols in view of the outgoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The company also recently announced discounts and offers on select models in the brand's line-up. The models covered under the scheme are the Kwid, the Triber, and the brand's flagship model the Duster compact-SUV. The discounts offered by the company during this month include cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus and a special cash discount for buyers.
Total benefits of up to Rs 70,000 are being offered during July. The discount offers vary with model and variant of the vehicle and are valid until July 31, 2020. Additionally, the company is also offering a unique finance scheme called ‘Buy Now Pay Later' and make owning a new car easier.
Thoughts About The Special Camp By Renault India
Through this camp, the customers will be able to avail a lot of offers, which in return will benefit them. Also, Renault by launching this special service camp will be able to attract a lot of current and new customers.