- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service offering in the country to provide its customers with a hassle-free and enhanced ownership experience. Called the 'Nissan Service Hub', it will cater to customer's request for service booking online.
The Nissan Service Hub is strategically introduced by the company ahead of the Nissan Magnite launch early next month in the country. The new service assures new and existing customers of the brand worry-free and convenient vehicle maintenance.
The Nissan Service Hub is split to 4-easy steps to get Nissan cars serviced in India. The fist-step involves the cost of service, here the customer needs to provide all details regarding their vehicle online. After entering all details, the customer would be provided with a service cost approximation.
Moving to the second step, the customer can now book a service request online on the brand website. Alternatively, the can download the application and find the same option there as well. This step will ensure the availability of the service slot across authorized workshops in the area for a quick turn-around-time.
The third step in the Nissan Service Hub process will be completed by the dealership. Once the service slot is booked, the respective dealership or workshop will contact the customer for confirmation and get additional details, if any, about the vehicle. This includes the customer's location as well.
The fourth and the final step in the process, the customer's car will be picked up from the mentioned location by the dealership for service. Once the service of the vehicle is completed, the vehicle will again be dropped off at the same location. The Nissan Service Hub ensure the service of the vehicle is completed with the customer staying at the comfort of their homes.
Nissan dealerships and workshops will also be following the safety guidelines provided by the company during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The vehicle will be completely sanitised before handing it over to the customer. The payments for the vehicle service can be done using various modes of online payment provided by the company.
In related news, the company is gearing up to launch the much-awaited Nissan Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the market on December 2 with pre-booking already underway — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service to provide its customers with a hassle-free and convenient vehicle maintenance experience in the country. The Nissan Service Hub process is completely a digital and contactless process offered by the company to ensure the safety of its customers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.