- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced that its NEXA dealers network has sold over 11 lakh vehicles since the premium brand was launched five years ago.
The brand says that its NEXA network is the third-largest automotive network with over 370 showrooms across 200 cities in the country. The brand sells its Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross, and XL6 models via the NEXA dealership network.
According to MSIL, close to half of NEXA customers are under 35, and are tech savvy. In order to cater to their clientele, the brand had launched its augmented reality based car purchasing experience.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director of Marketing and Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "Nexa marks the first initiative by an automobile company in India to go beyond selling cars and create a new format of retail experience for its customer."
"In these 5 years, Nexa, with its diverse range of products, intelligent brand associations and unique customer experiences has delighted over 1.1 million customers. Nexa is the 3rd largest retail automobile retail channel in India," he added.
"With Nexa, we are able to attract modern urban Indian consumer to Maruti Suzuki portfolio We are extremely grateful for the enormous trust placed in us by our customers As we move forward, it will be our constant endeavour to continue to reinvent and deliver the unique Nexa experience to our ever-evolving customers," he added further.
In Maruti Suzuki related news, the brand announced that they would launch a number of CNG powered vehicles in the country. The brand feels that offering CNG engines in smaller vehicles in its portfolio makes economic sense than offering diesel engines.
The company aims to sell as many as 10 lakh green technology (CNG and petrol-hybrid) vehicles over the next two years. An expansion in its portfolio is expected to accelerate sales figures. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's NEXA Network Selling Over 11 Lakh Vehicles Since Launch
Congratulations to MSIL. The brand has been setting records and achieving milestones over the last few years, and we expect that the brand will set more records over the course of the next year or two. To sell 11 lakh vehicles in five years isn't an easy task. Kudos to the brand's NEXA dealership network.