- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced that its NEXA dealers network has sold over 11 lakh vehicles since the premium brand was launched five years ago.
The brand says that its NEXA network is the third-largest automotive network with over 370 showrooms across 200 cities in the country. The brand sells its Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross, and XL6 models via the NEXA dealership network.
According to MSIL, close to half of NEXA customers are under 35, and are tech savvy. In order to cater to their clientele, the brand had launched its augmented reality based car purchasing experience.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director of Marketing and Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "Nexa marks the first initiative by an automobile company in India to go beyond selling cars and create a new format of retail experience for its customer."
"In these 5 years, Nexa, with its diverse range of products, intelligent brand associations and unique customer experiences has delighted over 1.1 million customers. Nexa is the 3rd largest retail automobile retail channel in India," he added.
"With Nexa, we are able to attract modern urban Indian consumer to Maruti Suzuki portfolio We are extremely grateful for the enormous trust placed in us by our customers As we move forward, it will be our constant endeavour to continue to reinvent and deliver the unique Nexa experience to our ever-evolving customers," he added further.
In Maruti Suzuki related news, the brand announced that they would launch a number of CNG powered vehicles in the country. The brand feels that offering CNG engines in smaller vehicles in its portfolio makes economic sense than offering diesel engines.
The company aims to sell as many as 10 lakh green technology (CNG and petrol-hybrid) vehicles over the next two years. An expansion in its portfolio is expected to accelerate sales figures. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's NEXA Network Selling Over 11 Lakh Vehicles Since Launch
Congratulations to MSIL. The brand has been setting records and achieving milestones over the last few years, and we expect that the brand will set more records over the course of the next year or two. To sell 11 lakh vehicles in five years isn't an easy task. Kudos to the brand's NEXA dealership network.