- 30 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 1 hr ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 2 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Karnataka Budget: CM Yediyurappa slams Congress for walking out during session
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
In a move to promote social distancing, automobile manufacturers world over have begun sharing redesigned versions of their logos. Brands including Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Volkswagen have already undertaken the initiative.
Social distancing, basically reducing non-essential contact with others, and maintaining a distance of two meters from other people, has been enforced around the world in order to contain the spread of Covid-19.
German auto manufacturer, Audi, has released a video that shows the brand's four ring logo separated from each other. The message Audi has for the world is 'Stay at home, keep your distance, stay healthy and support each other - we are in this together'.
German auto giants, Volkswagen released a logo with an increased gap between the V and the W in its recently unveiled flat logo. The logo was accompanied by the words 'Thanks for keeping your distance'.
German luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz has also added space between the three-pointed star and the ring that surrounds it. The company thanked everyone for keeping distance, and said that 'by acting together and #StayAtHome, we can successfully combat the virus.'
South Korean car manufacturer, Hyundai, has also split its 'H' logo. Derived from two people shaking hands, the logo has been altered to show two people without any physical contact. A 'Safety first' message was released with the logo.
Brands have edited their logos, and created gaps in between with the aim of promoting social distancing. The move is expected to inspire people to maintain social distancing in order to combat the Coronavirus pandemic that has affected multiple regions across the globe.
Outside of just altering logos, manufacturers across the globe have begun producing ventilators and other medical products like face masks and personal protection suits to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic. Some manufacturers have been heavily involved with catering to communities that are close to their manufacturing facilities as well.
Thoughts About Brands Tweaking Their Logos To Promote Social Distancing
We think this is a very creative, and a very fast way to connect with and send a message to people. Adding spaces in their logos shows that auto manufacturers are committed to the cause, and that they're doing everything they can to make the world a safer place.