- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
In a move to promote social distancing, automobile manufacturers world over have begun sharing redesigned versions of their logos. Brands including Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Volkswagen have already undertaken the initiative.
Social distancing, basically reducing non-essential contact with others, and maintaining a distance of two meters from other people, has been enforced around the world in order to contain the spread of Covid-19.
German auto manufacturer, Audi, has released a video that shows the brand's four ring logo separated from each other. The message Audi has for the world is 'Stay at home, keep your distance, stay healthy and support each other - we are in this together'.
German auto giants, Volkswagen released a logo with an increased gap between the V and the W in its recently unveiled flat logo. The logo was accompanied by the words 'Thanks for keeping your distance'.
German luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz has also added space between the three-pointed star and the ring that surrounds it. The company thanked everyone for keeping distance, and said that 'by acting together and #StayAtHome, we can successfully combat the virus.'
South Korean car manufacturer, Hyundai, has also split its 'H' logo. Derived from two people shaking hands, the logo has been altered to show two people without any physical contact. A 'Safety first' message was released with the logo.
Brands have edited their logos, and created gaps in between with the aim of promoting social distancing. The move is expected to inspire people to maintain social distancing in order to combat the Coronavirus pandemic that has affected multiple regions across the globe.
Outside of just altering logos, manufacturers across the globe have begun producing ventilators and other medical products like face masks and personal protection suits to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic. Some manufacturers have been heavily involved with catering to communities that are close to their manufacturing facilities as well.
Thoughts About Brands Tweaking Their Logos To Promote Social Distancing
We think this is a very creative, and a very fast way to connect with and send a message to people. Adding spaces in their logos shows that auto manufacturers are committed to the cause, and that they're doing everything they can to make the world a safer place.