- 2 hrs ago Kia Motors Release First Official Images Of Its Upcoming EV6: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Citroen C3 Aircross Spid Testing Without Wraps: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar SUV Spotted Testing Once Again: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Offers Up To Rs 75,000 Available In March 2021: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Maharashtra Congress MLA Seeks A Change In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Film Title
- News Maharashtra Assembly: COVID-19 norms ignored as Opposition MLAs gather to protest
- Sports IPL 2021: Dock money of England cricketers who prefer IPL over national duty: Boycott
- Technology Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro Review: Democratizing ANC For The Price-Conscious
- Lifestyle Roohi Promotions: Janhvi Kapoor’s Minimal Pink Make-Up Look Is All You Need To Copy To Get Ready In 5 Minutes
- Finance Attention Traders: Sebi Updates Framework on Unique Client Code, PAN
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021: How To Check BSEB Result At bsebstet2019.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra has trademarked a new name for its popular off-road SUV model called the Scorpio Sting in the Indian market. A government document has revealed the details of the new moniker for the SUV.
While there are many speculations about the new name registered by Mahindra for the Scorpio, majority of it revolves around the new-gen model. The ‘Sting' is speculated to be reserved by the company for the upcoming new-gen Mahindra Scorpio model in India.
Mahindra is expected to launch the new-gen Scorpio SUV sometime early 2021 in the market. The new-gen model is said to feature a huge upgrade from the current-gen SUV model sold in the country. As a result, the company might launch the new-gen SUV with a new name to help emphasize the update.
Alternatively, it could also be a special-edition model of the Scorpio SUV that could be launched by the company at a later date. We are noticing many automakers launching a limited-time special-edition during the festive season. The Scorpio Sting could be Mahindra attempt to offer something new form the brand during this year's festive season.
Coming back to the new-gen Mahindra Scorpio, the upcoming SUV is expected to undergo a complete design revision inside and out. It is expected to feature a bigger footprint than the outgoing model as well. This will help in increased cabin space, giving it an airy feel.
The updates will start with the distinctive front fascia of the current-gen Scorpio, which is expected to feature a wider grille along with LED headlamps with integrated DRLs. The new front fascia is expected to enhance the appeal of the SUV and give a more premium look. Similar updates are expected to the rear and the side profile of the rugged SUV.
On the inside, the current-gen Mahindra Scorpio was recently updated with a new infotainment display that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay technology. However, in the new-gen model, we could expect a much larger unit with some form of connected technology. Also, the bigger footprint of the SUV is also expected to make for more space on the third-row, which could be offered with forward-facing seats.
The next-gen Scorpio is likely to be offered with a petrol and diesel engine options borrowed from the new-gen Mahindra This includes the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo petrol unit and the 2.2-litre ‘mHawk' diesel unit. Both engines will come with a manual gearbox as standard. However, the company could offer the Scorpio with an optional automatic adding to the list of convenient features of the new-gen SUV.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India
Mahindra is yet to confirm its plans with the new Scorpio Sting name trademarked in Indian. It could be reserved for the new-gen Scorpio that is expected to arrive sometime early next year in the market. The new-generation rugged SUV will be receiving a complete makeover from the company making appealing for buyers in the country.