- 1 hr ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 2 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Working On A New Electric Car Under Rs 10 Lakh — An Electric Vehicle For The Masses
- 4 hrs ago 2019 Suzuki Access 125 SE Launched In India — Priced At Rs 61,788
- Sports MS Dhoni makes himself unavailable for West Indies tour, veteran cricketer no more first-choice wicketkeeper: Reports
- Movies Ismart Shankar Pre-release Business: Ram-Puri Jagannadh Movie Is Akin To A Big Venture!
- Technology Motorola One Macro Could Be Another Android One Handset From Motorola
- Lifestyle Celebrities Take A Flight To The Future With The FaceApp Challenge
- News With just 101 in a 209 member House, why Karnataka Govt stares at a collapse
- Finance Air India Increases Baggage Limit For Passengers Flying To The UAE
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Tata Motors announces a new TV Campaign with the recently launched Harrier SUV for the ongoing IPL 2019. As part of the new TV Campaign, Tata Motors released its first TV advert before the start of the IPL 2019 season.
The Tata Motors TV Campaign will be a 'mini-series' comprising of a number of TV adverts, all with the same theme, '#LoveAtFirstDrive'. The campaign will also feature two bollywood actors, Fatima Sana Sheikh (from Dangal fame) and Siddhant Chaturvedi (fom Gully Boy).
The campaign,called 'The Hitch', released its first video on the 23rd March in order to build up excitement for the 2019 IPL season. As part of its second year of partnership with Vivo IPL, the Tata Harrier campaign will be played throughout the 2019 IPL Season. The Harrier SUV will also be showcased across all stadiums, which will be hosting an IPL match. Tata Motors will also have other fan and player engagements as well, such as the 'Harrier Super Striker' and Harrier Fan Catch'.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head, Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said:
"The first year of our association with the IPL proved to be a game changer for our much celebrated, compact SUV, the Tata Nexon which won many hearts and is now one of the leading players in its segment. We are confident that the 12th season of the IPL will be much bigger in terms of viewership and spectators at the stadiums. Through the 'Love at First Drive' campaign for the Harrier, we want to capture the audience's attention in a manner that is both clutter breaking and eye-catching. Furthermore, Siddhant and Fatima embody the spirit of the Harrier and lend their individual style and appeal to the campaign. We are confident that the TVCs will project the right imagery for the Harrier and will help the brand to capture the imagination of a billion plus audience, just like the IPL itself."
Anuraag Khandelwal, ECD, 82.5 Communications from Ogilvy Group, Mumbai said:
"The Harrier is one outstanding SUV. We wanted to do something disruptive. Not only in the category but across categories. So, we came from a simple observation, that when one saw the Harrier, one fell in love with it. More so after test-driving it! Hence the idea #LoveAtFirstDrive."
Thoughts On The Tata Motors VIVO IPL 2019 TV Campaign With Harrier SUV
Tata Motors are in their second year of association with IPL. Last year, the company showcased the Nexon SUV across all IPL hosting stadiums; this year being the Harrier SUV. The TV Campaign will be releasing a number of videos with the same theme throughout the entire IPL 2019 season.