- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- News JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors is celebrating the first anniversary of the Nexon EV electric SUV in the Indian market. The company has sold nearly 3,000 units of the electric SUV since its launch in the Indian market.
According to the company, the Nexon EV has consistently grown in popularity to become India's highest-selling electric vehicle. It currently commands a market share of 64 per cent in FY2021. The sales of Nexon EV has an increased effect on the environment. The SUV is responsible for reducing CO2 emissions equivalent to planting 100,000 trees each year.
To commemorate the momentous occasion, the company has released a testimonial video. In the video, customers of the Nexon EV share their experience and also talk about the best features of the electric SUV. The video also showcases customers revealing the maximum range they have achieved over a single battery charge.
The company is also organizing several events to support the EV adoption and ownership in the country. This includes EV tours and mileage rallies for customers and enthusiasts to enjoy and experience the Nexon EV even better — here is a link to the video.
Tata Motors has partnered with relevant Tata group companies to launch the ‘Tata uniEVerse'. The partnership helps in establishing the EV ecosystem for better adoption of electric vehicles in India. It also promotes local manufacturing of key components and development of supporting infrastructure need for the EV ecosystem.
With Tata Power, the company has installed a home charger at the residence of every Nexon EV customer. Tata Power also boasts of having the largest network of CCS2 fast chargers in the country.
Currently, there are over the company has set up more than 300 charging stations across 26 cities in the country. Additionally, the company is planning to scale this up to 700 stations, across most major cities and highways by March 2021.
Speaking about the one-year milestone, Shailesh Chandra - President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "It has been a remarkable year for the Nexon EV in India. Since its launch, it has consistently emerged as a market leader in its segment. Conceptualised with the idea of making EVs a mainstream choice in India, the brand Nexon EV delights its customers with a balanced mix of superior performance, advanced features and adequate driving range, making it an aspirational electric car."
He further added, "In a short period, the Nexon EV has been widely accepted by the customers, enthusiasts and the industry. We are truly touched to see our customers openly sharing their experiences with family and friends, which is also helping in breaking myths and addressing barriers to EV adoption. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our valued customers for showing trust and strong confidence in Nexon EV, making it the most preferred electric car in the country."
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Completes 1 Year In India
With the increase in environmental awareness among the Indian motorists, the sales of the electric vehicle have picked up substantially in recent times. The Nexon EV has further made it easier by being the most affordable electric-SUV in the market offering a decent range from a single battery charge.