- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors is celebrating the first anniversary of the Nexon EV electric SUV in the Indian market. The company has sold nearly 3,000 units of the electric SUV since its launch in the Indian market.
According to the company, the Nexon EV has consistently grown in popularity to become India's highest-selling electric vehicle. It currently commands a market share of 64 per cent in FY2021. The sales of Nexon EV has an increased effect on the environment. The SUV is responsible for reducing CO2 emissions equivalent to planting 100,000 trees each year.
To commemorate the momentous occasion, the company has released a testimonial video. In the video, customers of the Nexon EV share their experience and also talk about the best features of the electric SUV. The video also showcases customers revealing the maximum range they have achieved over a single battery charge.
The company is also organizing several events to support the EV adoption and ownership in the country. This includes EV tours and mileage rallies for customers and enthusiasts to enjoy and experience the Nexon EV even better — here is a link to the video.
Tata Motors has partnered with relevant Tata group companies to launch the ‘Tata uniEVerse'. The partnership helps in establishing the EV ecosystem for better adoption of electric vehicles in India. It also promotes local manufacturing of key components and development of supporting infrastructure need for the EV ecosystem.
With Tata Power, the company has installed a home charger at the residence of every Nexon EV customer. Tata Power also boasts of having the largest network of CCS2 fast chargers in the country.
Currently, there are over the company has set up more than 300 charging stations across 26 cities in the country. Additionally, the company is planning to scale this up to 700 stations, across most major cities and highways by March 2021.
Speaking about the one-year milestone, Shailesh Chandra - President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "It has been a remarkable year for the Nexon EV in India. Since its launch, it has consistently emerged as a market leader in its segment. Conceptualised with the idea of making EVs a mainstream choice in India, the brand Nexon EV delights its customers with a balanced mix of superior performance, advanced features and adequate driving range, making it an aspirational electric car."
He further added, "In a short period, the Nexon EV has been widely accepted by the customers, enthusiasts and the industry. We are truly touched to see our customers openly sharing their experiences with family and friends, which is also helping in breaking myths and addressing barriers to EV adoption. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our valued customers for showing trust and strong confidence in Nexon EV, making it the most preferred electric car in the country."
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Completes 1 Year In India
With the increase in environmental awareness among the Indian motorists, the sales of the electric vehicle have picked up substantially in recent times. The Nexon EV has further made it easier by being the most affordable electric-SUV in the market offering a decent range from a single battery charge.