- 9 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bold Black Color Option Launched: Where To Buy?
- News ED files money laundering case against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Sports Curry's Warriors take down NBA-leading Jazz, Westbrook enters record books
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Karnataka Bank in a joint effort to introduce attractive financing offers for its customers to purchase their favourite Tata vehicle.
Under this collaborative initiative, customers can avail loans of up to 85 per cent on the on-road pricing of a Tata Motors vehicle with an interest rate linked to External Benchmark Lending Rate (EBLR). The tenure of this loan is set at a maximum time frame of up to 84 months.
Commenting on the partnership, Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "We are elated to be partnering with Karnataka Bank to introduce attractive finance schemes for our customers. This is in alignment with our constant endeavor to make safe personal mobility solutions more accessible to individuals and families, while contributing to the joy of their overall ownership experience. We hope that these offers will boost customer morale and make the process of purchasing a car more convenient for all."
According to Mahabaleshwara M.S, Managing Director & CEO of Karnataka Bank, "This partnership with Tata Motors will be another milestone in our efforts to meet the aspirations of our esteemed customers to fulfil their dream of owning world class products from Tata Motors. Tata Motors will now offer preferred financier status to our bank for financing acquisition of four wheelers manufactured by the company. The proposition becomes even more attractive for the customer with Karnataka Bank now offering car loans through an end to end digital platform developed in house for existing as well as new customers, enabled with faster processing capabilities primarily envisioned for greater customer delight. The dreams of many of our customers to own a personal vehicle will now become a reality with this facility and I am sure this partnership will turn out to be a win-win arrangement for both the brands in their future growth journey."
In addition to the above, the individuals applying for the loan have to be at least 18 years of age and need to be income tax assessees. The scheme can also be availed by customers who are agriculturists and are owners of farming lands as well as by Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Thoughts About Tata Signing A MoU With Karnataka Bank
Through this memorandum of association between Tata Motors and Karnataka Bank, the customers will be able to avail the attractive offers at the time of purchasing their favourite Tata vehicle.