- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Renault India expands its sales and service network in the Indian market. The company recently announced that they added over 120 new touchpoints in the country last year. With the latest expansion, the company claims to provide its customers hassle-free buying and ownership experience.
Out of the 120+ touchpoints, over 40 of the were added by the company in December last year. After its latest expansion, Renault now has over 500 sales and over 475 service touchpoints across India. This also includes the brand's Workshop On Wheels touchpoints which are at over 200 locations across the country.
The new dealership facilities are in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. According to the company's statement, the network expansion will play a vital role in the brand's strategic business focus to grow in existing and emerging markets.
The new customer touchpoints that are set up in the country follow the Renault Store concept. According to the company, "Renaultstore is a new generation of dealerships, which have been conceptualized to best address the evolving needs of customers by highlighting the value of the brand, products, services and accessories in a modern and more effective manner."
Renault is also preparing for its Kiger compact-SUV launch with the rapid expansion of customers touchpoints in the country. It is expected to arrive sometime in the first quarter of this year. With the increase in customer touchpoints, it will help with increasing outreach and brand awareness in the country.
Speaking of brand awareness, Renault's entry-level offering, the Kwid, has become the brand's best-seller in the country. The hatchback has raked up sales numbers by over 3.5 lakh units since it was first introduced in the country.
Additionally, the company also sells the Triber compact-MPV and the Duster SUV in the Indian market. The Triber has also been the segment best-seller in the country and added significant sales numbers for the brand.
On the other hand, the company has introduced a new powerful engine on the Duster SUV. It is offered with a powerful 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which produces a maximum of 154bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About Renault Expanding Sales & Service Network In India
Renault will soon launch an all-new compact-SUV in the country called the Kiger. The newest expansion of the brand will help cater to the sales and service of existing and new customers who will be a part of the brand after the SUV's launch.