- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 17 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Renault India expands its sales and service network in the Indian market. The company recently announced that they added over 120 new touchpoints in the country last year. With the latest expansion, the company claims to provide its customers hassle-free buying and ownership experience.
Out of the 120+ touchpoints, over 40 of the were added by the company in December last year. After its latest expansion, Renault now has over 500 sales and over 475 service touchpoints across India. This also includes the brand's Workshop On Wheels touchpoints which are at over 200 locations across the country.
The new dealership facilities are in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. According to the company's statement, the network expansion will play a vital role in the brand's strategic business focus to grow in existing and emerging markets.
The new customer touchpoints that are set up in the country follow the Renault Store concept. According to the company, "Renaultstore is a new generation of dealerships, which have been conceptualized to best address the evolving needs of customers by highlighting the value of the brand, products, services and accessories in a modern and more effective manner."
Renault is also preparing for its Kiger compact-SUV launch with the rapid expansion of customers touchpoints in the country. It is expected to arrive sometime in the first quarter of this year. With the increase in customer touchpoints, it will help with increasing outreach and brand awareness in the country.
Speaking of brand awareness, Renault's entry-level offering, the Kwid, has become the brand's best-seller in the country. The hatchback has raked up sales numbers by over 3.5 lakh units since it was first introduced in the country.
Additionally, the company also sells the Triber compact-MPV and the Duster SUV in the Indian market. The Triber has also been the segment best-seller in the country and added significant sales numbers for the brand.
On the other hand, the company has introduced a new powerful engine on the Duster SUV. It is offered with a powerful 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which produces a maximum of 154bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About Renault Expanding Sales & Service Network In India
Renault will soon launch an all-new compact-SUV in the country called the Kiger. The newest expansion of the brand will help cater to the sales and service of existing and new customers who will be a part of the brand after the SUV's launch.