- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Mahindra has recently announced a free mega service camp, called M-Plus, for the customers of its entire range of personal vehicles. Through this campaign, customers will be able to get their Bolero, Scorpio, XUV500, Marazzo, Alturas G4, XUV300 TUV300, KUV100, Thar, Xylo, Nuvosport, Quanto, Verito, Verito Vibe, Logan, and Rexton serviced.
The M-Plus campaign by Mahindra will be organised between 8th February and 18th February 2021 across all the major cities in India. Also, through this mega service campaign, Mahindra owners will be able to avail a total of 75-point check on each vehicle that will be completely free of cost. Mahindra customers can also avail of 5 per cent discounts on spare parts as well as 10 per cent off on labour and 25 per cent off Maxicare treatments.
To avail the facilities of the M-Plus mega service campaign, customers can book their service appointments using the 'Mahindra With You Hamesha's' WhatsApp account. On the other hand, customers can also avail a free pick-up and drop service, and create their job-card with the selection of Maxicare treatments and even pay online and maintain social distancing.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has received over 39,000 bookings since its inception. Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque.
Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The M-Plus Mega Service Campaign By Mahindra
Through this M-Plus mega service campaign, Mahindra customers will be able to avail attractive offers and get parts at lower rates while getting their vehicle services.