- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Mahindra has recently announced a free mega service camp, called M-Plus, for the customers of its entire range of personal vehicles. Through this campaign, customers will be able to get their Bolero, Scorpio, XUV500, Marazzo, Alturas G4, XUV300 TUV300, KUV100, Thar, Xylo, Nuvosport, Quanto, Verito, Verito Vibe, Logan, and Rexton serviced.
The M-Plus campaign by Mahindra will be organised between 8th February and 18th February 2021 across all the major cities in India. Also, through this mega service campaign, Mahindra owners will be able to avail a total of 75-point check on each vehicle that will be completely free of cost. Mahindra customers can also avail of 5 per cent discounts on spare parts as well as 10 per cent off on labour and 25 per cent off Maxicare treatments.
To avail the facilities of the M-Plus mega service campaign, customers can book their service appointments using the 'Mahindra With You Hamesha's' WhatsApp account. On the other hand, customers can also avail a free pick-up and drop service, and create their job-card with the selection of Maxicare treatments and even pay online and maintain social distancing.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has received over 39,000 bookings since its inception. Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque.
Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The M-Plus Mega Service Campaign By Mahindra
Through this M-Plus mega service campaign, Mahindra customers will be able to avail attractive offers and get parts at lower rates while getting their vehicle services.