- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra has recently announced a free mega service camp, called M-Plus, for the customers of its entire range of personal vehicles. Through this campaign, customers will be able to get their Bolero, Scorpio, XUV500, Marazzo, Alturas G4, XUV300 TUV300, KUV100, Thar, Xylo, Nuvosport, Quanto, Verito, Verito Vibe, Logan, and Rexton serviced.
The M-Plus campaign by Mahindra will be organised between 8th February and 18th February 2021 across all the major cities in India. Also, through this mega service campaign, Mahindra owners will be able to avail a total of 75-point check on each vehicle that will be completely free of cost. Mahindra customers can also avail of 5 per cent discounts on spare parts as well as 10 per cent off on labour and 25 per cent off Maxicare treatments.
To avail the facilities of the M-Plus mega service campaign, customers can book their service appointments using the 'Mahindra With You Hamesha's' WhatsApp account. On the other hand, customers can also avail a free pick-up and drop service, and create their job-card with the selection of Maxicare treatments and even pay online and maintain social distancing.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has received over 39,000 bookings since its inception. Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque.
Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The M-Plus Mega Service Campaign By Mahindra
Through this M-Plus mega service campaign, Mahindra customers will be able to avail attractive offers and get parts at lower rates while getting their vehicle services.