- 11 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 14 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 17 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Jeep India has launched a set of new finance schemes in the country. The American automaker has partnered with Axis Bank to launch new financial services in the country. The new partnership aims to provide easy and hassle-free financial services to customers.
The brand's dealerships will be offered special interest rates from the bank. It will help the dealers to provide a seamless service to customers in the country. Jeep customers will be serviced from the bank's 4586 branches spread across India.
Additionally, select dealerships will also have on-site Axis Bank counters for quick loan approvals. The partnership will reach out to each other's HNI customer base to grow their business.
The new financial services introduced by the brand will offer higher on-road funding solutions for Jeep customers along with long-term repayment periods. Jeep dealers and customers will have the benefit of structured financing solutions at competitive rates for business priorities and purchases.
Dr Partha Datta, Managing Director, FCA India Automobiles said: "We are delighted to partner with Axis Bank, one of India's most dynamic private banks. Jeep Financial Services is an initiative that will make Jeep branded SUVs more accessible than ever to aspiring Indian customers."
He further added, "This strategic partnership will strengthen our retail strategy and optimize the efficiency of the purchase process. Jeep Financial Services complements our go-local strategy and is a result of many synergies with Axis Bank that will sharpen our focus on customer-centricity."
Sumit Bali, President & Head - Retail Lending, Axis Bank said: "We are delighted to partner with Jeep India and offer our best in class funding solutions to its new and existing customers and also its dealers. Our strategic partnership with a prestigious automobile brand like Jeep will enable us to reach out to a newer and wider set of customers in India. Both, Axis Bank and Jeep India have a strong track record in our respective industries and this partnership's complete focus will be on keeping customers first."
He further added, "Our strong retail banking network and our presence in Jeep dealerships across India will make the Jeep retail experience seamless for customers. Now, any customer who aspires to own a Jeep SUV can just walk into a Jeep dealer showroom or any Axis Bank branch to fund their dream."
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and the Wrangler off-road SUV. The company recently launched the locally-assembled Wrangler starting at Rs 53.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Jeep India & Axis Banks Partnering To Announce New Financial Services
The new financial services introduced under the new partnership will help customers avail of four-wheeler loans with ease. Additionally, it will also help dealerships to financially for various business requirements in the country.