- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 9 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 10 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- News Maharashtra rains: Death toll rises to 207; More than 10 people still missing
- Sports Shafali Verma's rise in Indian women's cricket reflects a generational change: Anjum Chopra - Interview
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Movies Jaan Kumar Sanu Says He Wouldn't Have Attended Rahul Vaidya's Wedding Even If He Was Invited; Here's Why
- Technology Nothing Ear 1 Goes Official With A Transparent Design And A Fidgetable Case
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai India has launched a new version of the customer convenience features and benefits on Click to Buy, which is India's first and only end-to-end online car buying platform. The move has been taken by the company so that they can provide incredible future retail experience to the customers.
Commenting on the launch of the new version of the ‘Click to Buy', W S Oh, Executive Director - Corporate Planning, said, "Being a global technology leader, Hyundai is creating benchmarks in the auto-industry by introducing most advanced customized solutions for new age progressive India customers. Click to Buy will widen the purview of our customers and enable them towards safer, quicker and contactless transactions. We are committed towards making customers life a Happy Life and be Future Ready to set newer paradigms in the digital retail space."
So what will the new version of the Click to Buy provide? The new version will focus more on customer convenience, enhanced user experience with a better user interface and process enhancements, Moreover, it is aimed to inspire more confidence in customers to opt for end-to-end online purchase.
Some of the key features that the new version will focus towards are: easier online buying journey with enhanced user experience on the website, less intervention and reduced dependency on sales consultants, precise information for customer - exact on-road price before login, more online financing options like loan eligibility check along with the addition of leading banks, quicker response to customer enquiries and Increased customer convenience on website.
The new version of Click to Buy, Hyundai will cater to the needs of all customers including millennials for purchase of their brand new Hyundai cars. All Hyundai models including the all-new i20 are available on the website and this would act as an additional sales channel for over 600 Hyundai dealerships.
Thoughts About The New Version Of The Click To Buy Hyundai Platform
Through this platform, customers can sit at home and get all the information about their favourite Hyundai car, which also includes on-road prices. The newer version of the Click To Buy application will cater to the needs of all customers across the country.