- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Atleast he doesn't hide his reality: Ghulam Nabi Azad praises PM for being frank about his past as tea-seller
- Sports Indian men's hockey team return to International competition with a roaring 6-1 win against Germany
- Technology iQOONeo 5 Official Teaser Poster Reveals March 16 Launch Date; Expected Price, Specs
- Movies Rana Daggubati Reveals Another Poster Of Haathi Mere Saathi; The Trailer To Release On March 4
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hyundai India has launched a new version of the customer convenience features and benefits on Click to Buy, which is India's first and only end-to-end online car buying platform. The move has been taken by the company so that they can provide incredible future retail experience to the customers.
Commenting on the launch of the new version of the ‘Click to Buy', W S Oh, Executive Director - Corporate Planning, said, "Being a global technology leader, Hyundai is creating benchmarks in the auto-industry by introducing most advanced customized solutions for new age progressive India customers. Click to Buy will widen the purview of our customers and enable them towards safer, quicker and contactless transactions. We are committed towards making customers life a Happy Life and be Future Ready to set newer paradigms in the digital retail space."
So what will the new version of the Click to Buy provide? The new version will focus more on customer convenience, enhanced user experience with a better user interface and process enhancements, Moreover, it is aimed to inspire more confidence in customers to opt for end-to-end online purchase.
Some of the key features that the new version will focus towards are: easier online buying journey with enhanced user experience on the website, less intervention and reduced dependency on sales consultants, precise information for customer - exact on-road price before login, more online financing options like loan eligibility check along with the addition of leading banks, quicker response to customer enquiries and Increased customer convenience on website.
The new version of Click to Buy, Hyundai will cater to the needs of all customers including millennials for purchase of their brand new Hyundai cars. All Hyundai models including the all-new i20 are available on the website and this would act as an additional sales channel for over 600 Hyundai dealerships.
Thoughts About The New Version Of The Click To Buy Hyundai Platform
Through this platform, customers can sit at home and get all the information about their favourite Hyundai car, which also includes on-road prices. The newer version of the Click To Buy application will cater to the needs of all customers across the country.