- 16 min ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 39 min ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 55 min ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- Sports COVID-19: Moscow Olympic gold medallist and former hockey coach MK Kaushik dead
- Movies Aniruddh Dave Still Recovering And Hasn't Undergone Covid Test, Confirms Wife Shubhi Ahuja
- News Rs 198.64 crore given to sugar mills to make payment to farmers: Uttarakhand government
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai India has launched a new version of the customer convenience features and benefits on Click to Buy, which is India's first and only end-to-end online car buying platform. The move has been taken by the company so that they can provide incredible future retail experience to the customers.
Commenting on the launch of the new version of the ‘Click to Buy', W S Oh, Executive Director - Corporate Planning, said, "Being a global technology leader, Hyundai is creating benchmarks in the auto-industry by introducing most advanced customized solutions for new age progressive India customers. Click to Buy will widen the purview of our customers and enable them towards safer, quicker and contactless transactions. We are committed towards making customers life a Happy Life and be Future Ready to set newer paradigms in the digital retail space."
So what will the new version of the Click to Buy provide? The new version will focus more on customer convenience, enhanced user experience with a better user interface and process enhancements, Moreover, it is aimed to inspire more confidence in customers to opt for end-to-end online purchase.
Some of the key features that the new version will focus towards are: easier online buying journey with enhanced user experience on the website, less intervention and reduced dependency on sales consultants, precise information for customer - exact on-road price before login, more online financing options like loan eligibility check along with the addition of leading banks, quicker response to customer enquiries and Increased customer convenience on website.
The new version of Click to Buy, Hyundai will cater to the needs of all customers including millennials for purchase of their brand new Hyundai cars. All Hyundai models including the all-new i20 are available on the website and this would act as an additional sales channel for over 600 Hyundai dealerships.
Thoughts About The New Version Of The Click To Buy Hyundai Platform
Through this platform, customers can sit at home and get all the information about their favourite Hyundai car, which also includes on-road prices. The newer version of the Click To Buy application will cater to the needs of all customers across the country.