- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Volkswagen has launched its digitally integrated service outlets for pre-owned cars in India. Called the 'Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres', it is present across various cities such as Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Cochin and Thrissur; among others.
The German automaker aims to strengthen its one-stop solution to buy, sell or exchange certified pre-owned cars. It will be providing unique and customized services to customers looking to purchase a used vehicle from the brand.
Customers can avail from a whole host of features offered by the brand at these centres including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
The DWA facilities offer buying, selling or exchange of multi-brand pre-owned cars for a smooth, transparent and safe experience. The company will also provide competitively priced used cars which have undergone a thorough inspection.
Each pre-owned vehicle undergoes a thorough scrutiny basis a comprehensive 160-point checklist. After successful completion of the due diligence process and inspection by a third-party inspector, these cars get certified by the brand.
There are over 105 DWA outlets across India. In 2020-21, the company plans to open 17 DWA Excellence Centers across these locations. The brand has enabled digitization across DWA Excellence Center for a seamless and contactless experience.
Prospective buyers can explore the complete digital experience offered by the brand. This includes online buying or selling on the DWA website to self-valuation of the car through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The unique mobile application offers swift and transparent valuations basis the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book'.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "Customer experience is at the core of our brand philosophy and with the introduction of DWA Excellence Center, we believe we will be catering to the ever-evolving pre-owned car segment. Our aim is to offer customized services, provide customers with peace of mind by making the process of buying, selling or exchanging pre-owned cars effortless and hassle-free."
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen's 10 pillars of service. These range from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
Thoughts About Volkswagen Updating Centers For Its Pre-Owned Cars In India
Post-COVID-19 times there has been a surge in demand for pre-owned cars in the Indian market. Volkswagen is looking to bank on the rising trend to offer Indian buyers a seamless experience while buying a pre-owned car from the brand. It will help boost sales for the brand by providing a transparent and hassle-free purchase for its customers.