- 21 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
For two decades, Maruti Suzuki Alto has been the pulse of the nation. An astounding 40 lakh families are proud owners of Alto, a car that first-time car buyers trust instinctively. Is it the legacy of brand Maruti Suzuki? Is it the feature-loaded sturdiness and reliability of the Alto? Is it the way the Alto re-invents itself regularly to match up to young Indians' exacting automotive expectations?
It's all this and more. Read on to know why, after 20 years, the Alto continues to be India's favorite car on the road.
Alto has millions of fans across the country, right from the hills of Himachal to the rugged terrain in South India. Alto has helped change the way India commutes and has evolved itself with every new feature, design, and upgrade since its launch in 2000. It has been the No.1 selling car in India for the last 16 years, and the preferred choice for first-time buyers. Today, more than 40 lakh Indian families are proud owners of an Alto, a milestone unmet by any other Indian car brand.
The demand for sleek, stylish, and safe cars has always been high in India. Alto not only offers stylish exteriors but also elegant interiors as well. Maruti Suzuki has always had a finger on the users' pulse, listening to what they want. The winning proposition for Alto is its unique blend of compact captivating design, easy manoeuvrability, high fuel-efficiency, upgraded safety, comfort features and low cost of acquisition. Alto today offers premium features such as touchscreen SmartPlay infotainment system, ABS with EBD, Dual-tone interiors, Dual airbags etc, to the aspiring entry car buyers.
The fresh appeal of the new Alto is the automotive dream of anyone looking for a compact car that's a perfect blend of style and practicality. It's also one of the trusted and reliable compact cars and the range starts from Rs 2.95 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Alto comes in Petrol and factory-fitted CNG option and delivers high fuel efficiency of 22.05 km/l for Petrol and 31.56 km/kg for CNG. It lets you cruise for those long journeys, as well as through debilitating city traffic, without burning a hole in the pocket! It is sold through Maruti Suzuki's ARENA sales network of 2,390 dealer sales outlets across 1964 cities in the country. Adding to the fact, that Maruti Suzuki spare parts are easily available and easier on your wallet making the Alto, one of the most easy to maintain.
Over the years, the Alto has retained and grown its reputation among its millions of households in the country, with more than 40 lakh happy families being the proud owners of an Alto so far. Maruti Suzuki Alto continues to be a testament to the feeling of pride in owning a car, always evolving, and changing with the aspirations of young Indians with time. This is the reason why Alto has performed so well and has earned the title of DESH KI SHAAN!