- 1 hr ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 2 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Facelift Receives New Name ‘X Pres-T’: New Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- News Govt slashes Remdesivir price: Check details
- Technology Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reunites With His Badhaai Ho Co-Star Sanya Malhotra; Read Details Inside
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Finance NPCI's Bharat Bill Payment System; Now Pay All Your Recurring Bill Payments At A Single Place
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Sports IPL 2021: Match 10: RCB vs KKR: Preview, TV timing, Live telecast, Live streaming, Chennai pitch report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
On the occasion of World EV Day, Tata Motors has announced the launch of 'NEXON EV 3D Commerce'. Through this, the customers can get an entire visualization of the Nexon EV range on the official website. This 3D visualization is powered by Eccentric Engine's One 3D platform.
Customers can get a full detailed and holistic purchase experience. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has made sure that the customers and the staff both remain safe while doing business. This experience will also help maintain social distance norms, which the Government has strictly told to follow.
Speaking on the launch, Ramesh Dorairajan, Head - Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Electric Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "We are constantly looking at ways and means of improving customer experience and engagement. The current pandemic has urged businesses to change their approach and adapt in accordance with the new normal. Being a homegrown brand, it gives us great pleasure to partner with Eccentric Engine, an innovative Indian tech company and launches this initiative, as we redefine our customer engagement. The NEXON EV 3D Commerce is a big step in this direction."
The Nexon EV 3D Commerce is a 360-degree virtual experience which allows customers to explore colors, variants, features, and accessories of the Nexon EV in great detail. This will be the first automotive E-Commerce experience with 3D at its core, right from the Home Page.
Adding in, Varun Shah, CEO and Co-founder of Eccentric Engine said "It's a privilege to collaborate with Tata Motors for this incredibly special launch and support them in their endeavor. EV's are the future of Mobility and critical for environmental sustainability. This is a first of its kind integration of our One 3D Platform with E-Commerce. We look forward to Tata Motors EV customers enjoying a seamless experience throughout their online journey."
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV 3D experience
Tata Motors had made sure that the customers and the staff, both be safe during this ongoing pandemic. That was one of the main reasons to launch the 3D experience of the Nexon EV. Other than that, this platform will help people save a lot of time and energy as they can sit at home and get a virtual experience.