- 7 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 11 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
On the occasion of World EV Day, Tata Motors has announced the launch of 'NEXON EV 3D Commerce'. Through this, the customers can get an entire visualization of the Nexon EV range on the official website. This 3D visualization is powered by Eccentric Engine's One 3D platform.
Customers can get a full detailed and holistic purchase experience. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has made sure that the customers and the staff both remain safe while doing business. This experience will also help maintain social distance norms, which the Government has strictly told to follow.
Speaking on the launch, Ramesh Dorairajan, Head - Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Electric Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "We are constantly looking at ways and means of improving customer experience and engagement. The current pandemic has urged businesses to change their approach and adapt in accordance with the new normal. Being a homegrown brand, it gives us great pleasure to partner with Eccentric Engine, an innovative Indian tech company and launches this initiative, as we redefine our customer engagement. The NEXON EV 3D Commerce is a big step in this direction."
The Nexon EV 3D Commerce is a 360-degree virtual experience which allows customers to explore colors, variants, features, and accessories of the Nexon EV in great detail. This will be the first automotive E-Commerce experience with 3D at its core, right from the Home Page.
Adding in, Varun Shah, CEO and Co-founder of Eccentric Engine said "It's a privilege to collaborate with Tata Motors for this incredibly special launch and support them in their endeavor. EV's are the future of Mobility and critical for environmental sustainability. This is a first of its kind integration of our One 3D Platform with E-Commerce. We look forward to Tata Motors EV customers enjoying a seamless experience throughout their online journey."
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV 3D experience
Tata Motors had made sure that the customers and the staff, both be safe during this ongoing pandemic. That was one of the main reasons to launch the 3D experience of the Nexon EV. Other than that, this platform will help people save a lot of time and energy as they can sit at home and get a virtual experience.