- 14 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Maruti Suzuki's S-CNG technology has set a new benchmark in green fuel mobility.
The global pandemic and the lockdown that followed in 2020 ushered in a surprisingly positive outcome - it set us rethinking how we live our lives!
As cities came to a grinding halt, we experienced large reductions in air pollution and CO2 emissions. If the pandemic has made you reconsider your lifestyle, why not reconsider the car you drive or plan to buy?
Do you know how much damage is caused by daily emissions from vehicles? As many as two-thirds of deaths due to air pollution in India can be attributed to exhaust emissions from diesel vehicles, a study has found. So, if you are worried about the environment we are passing on to the next generation, how about switching your car from petrol/diesel to CNG? Why not go a bit further and buy an S-CNG variant, a technology introduced by Maruti Suzuki?
Here are a few reasons you must consider while buying an S-CNG car in 2021:
- Eco-friendly: As restrictions are relaxed and cities begin to buzz again, it is expected that we could revert to our old air-polluting ways. While it is easy to repeat our mistakes, you could make a difference by embracing cleaner fuel for your daily commutes. Do you know why CNG is considered the cleanest burning fuel? Well, it burns cleaner than petroleum-based products like petrol and diesel because of its lower carbon content. CNG cuts down Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions by a significant 90 to 97%, and nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions by 35 to 60%. Opting for an S-CNG car is a greener option to reduce your carbon footprint by driving efficiency and reducing emissions. The S-CNG technology by Maruti Suzuki has set a new benchmark in green fuel mobility.
- Save on travel: Post the pandemic, it might take us a while to feel comfortable opting for public transportation modes like taxis or trains. And if you can't work from home anymore, travelling in your own car is the only option. But taking your petrol/diesel car to work every day would be an expensive affair, given the rising fuel costs. On the other hand, switching to CNG can reduce your costs by more than half, as compared to its other fuel counterparts. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles have an optimum air-fuel ratio that enables the engine to deliver consistent performance with higher fuel efficiency and lower per kilometer cost. You will certainly make fewer rounds to the CNG gas stations with S-CNG technology.
- Safety on board: CNG is one of the safest vehicle fuels available as it has a very high auto-ignition temperature, thereby minimising the chances of your vehicle catching fire. It is advisable to opt for factory-fitted CNG kits from manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki rather than getting them retro-fitted, for safety concerns. The CNG variants from Maruti Suzuki come equipped with a micro switch to ensure the car switches off during CNG refuelling. It's reassuring that for a leak-proof design, the entire CNG structure is made of stainless steel pipes and joints, which also makes it corrosion resistant. S-CNG vehicles from Maruti Suzuki have an integrated system for the wiring harness to avoid short circuits. Buyers don't have to worry about the safety of passengers on board once they invest in these models.
- Enhanced performance: A major concern among buyers before opting for CNG cars is poor performance and compromised power. Maruti Suzuki's S-CNG vehicles are equipped with ECU (Electronic Control Unit) and intelligent injection system. This intelligent technology helps to maintain an optimal air-to-fuel ratio ensuring the engine is never short of power. The cars are tuned and calibrated to ensure optimum performance across all kinds of terrain. Make sure you maintain your S-CNG car according to the tips shared by the manufacturer to clock in the miles without worrying about performance and extending your car's life.
- Making the right choice: Buying a CNG car is a move that requires a lot of thought and research. You have to choose a car that has all the right ingredients - from performance, mileage, comfort to safety. Maruti Suzuki's factory-fitted cars with S-CNG technology ensure fuel efficiency and lower emissions. Durability shouldn't be your concern as the crashworthiness of the cars is tested with the CNG cylinder in place, to ensure its reliability through the car's lifespan. You can choose from Alto 800, Alto K10, Celerio, WagonR, and Ertiga, depending on your family's needs.
If you are looking for a more mindful way of life in the New Year, an S-CNG variant must be your next car purchase. It isn't just your wallet that will thank you, you will earn the gratitude of the planet too!
Go green, get an S-CNG car.