- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 17 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh And Deepika Padukone's manager Karishma Prakash Arrive At NCB Office
- Technology Dell G7 15 7500 With Intel 10th-Gen CPU & Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Paves Way To India
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Finance Credit Shell Refund For Only Passengers Who Booked Air-Tickets Directly: DGCA
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
MG Motor India has announced its partnership with Zoomcar for vehicle subscription. With this partnership, MG will be able to use Zoomcar's existing platform and infrastructure to increase the reach and accessibility of its subscription plans to the customers.
Commenting on the partnership, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "It is a delight to join hands with Zoomcar for providing customers with an attractive monthly vehicle ownership proposition. It gives them a deep dive into the world of MG. They will now be able to experience the cutting-edge tech features of our vehicles before they finally purchase them. The subscription model will further make MG vehicles more accessible to all auto enthusiasts in India. We are confident that our partnership with Zoomcar will generate considerable thrust in the market."
So what exactly will this subscription plan do? Zoomcar will be managing the subscriptions plans on behalf of MG India. This means that the Hector, Hector Plus and the ZS EV will be available with a subscription programme for 12, 24 or 36 months, with monthly payments. And higher the tenure, lower will be the monthly charges.
Greg Moran, CEO & Co-Founder Zoomcar said, "We anticipate a significant increase in car subscriptions over the next several quarters, as consumers look to avoid public transport and ride-hailing services without the commitments of traditional car ownership. Car subscriptions will continue to evolve and grow into more flexible, comprehensive offerings in the future. Along these lines, Zoomcar continues to focus on adding more and more vehicle models to subscription. We are delighted to partner with MG Motor India on the next phase of their growth to offer flexible subscriptions as an alternative to vehicle ownership. It is simply the most affordable and quickest way of acquiring a safe personal mobility option."
Through this partnership, customers will be provided with 24x7 support regarding bookings and vehicle listings. These customer support services will also include on-ground fleet management, logistics support, vehicle scheduling, and onboarding.
Thoughts About the Partnership Between Zoomcar And MG Motors
Through this subscription plan, customers will be able to lease out their favourite MG SUV. Later on, if they decide to change their mind for a different car, they can stop the subscription or opt for another car from the company's portfolio.