- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motor India has announced its partnership with Zoomcar for vehicle subscription. With this partnership, MG will be able to use Zoomcar's existing platform and infrastructure to increase the reach and accessibility of its subscription plans to the customers.
Commenting on the partnership, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "It is a delight to join hands with Zoomcar for providing customers with an attractive monthly vehicle ownership proposition. It gives them a deep dive into the world of MG. They will now be able to experience the cutting-edge tech features of our vehicles before they finally purchase them. The subscription model will further make MG vehicles more accessible to all auto enthusiasts in India. We are confident that our partnership with Zoomcar will generate considerable thrust in the market."
So what exactly will this subscription plan do? Zoomcar will be managing the subscriptions plans on behalf of MG India. This means that the Hector, Hector Plus and the ZS EV will be available with a subscription programme for 12, 24 or 36 months, with monthly payments. And higher the tenure, lower will be the monthly charges.
Greg Moran, CEO & Co-Founder Zoomcar said, "We anticipate a significant increase in car subscriptions over the next several quarters, as consumers look to avoid public transport and ride-hailing services without the commitments of traditional car ownership. Car subscriptions will continue to evolve and grow into more flexible, comprehensive offerings in the future. Along these lines, Zoomcar continues to focus on adding more and more vehicle models to subscription. We are delighted to partner with MG Motor India on the next phase of their growth to offer flexible subscriptions as an alternative to vehicle ownership. It is simply the most affordable and quickest way of acquiring a safe personal mobility option."
Through this partnership, customers will be provided with 24x7 support regarding bookings and vehicle listings. These customer support services will also include on-ground fleet management, logistics support, vehicle scheduling, and onboarding.
Thoughts About the Partnership Between Zoomcar And MG Motors
Through this subscription plan, customers will be able to lease out their favourite MG SUV. Later on, if they decide to change their mind for a different car, they can stop the subscription or opt for another car from the company's portfolio.