- 18 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Tractor rally violence: Farmers call-off protest at Chilla border, BKU Lok Shakti continues stir
- Lifestyle Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- Sports India vs England: Shubman Gill to open India's innings along with Rohit Sharma? Gautam Gambhir has this to say
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Movies Coolie No. 1 Screenplay Writer Rumi Jaffery Was Against The Idea Of Film's Remake
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Mercedes-Benz India has launched two new innovative digital service solutions: the 'DSDNxt (Digital Service Drive Next)' and 'Pay at your convenience'. These solutions aim to ensure seamless ownership experience and reinforce confidence in the luxury car market in India.
This is the first-of-its-kind smart financial solution ‘Pay at your convenience' is designed to provide financial ease to the customers. However, the DSDNxt includes key digital service initiatives that will ascertain a safe and hassle-free ownership experience.
On the other hand, the company has rolled-out an industry-first service bill finance to ensure ease of payment to the customers for their service requirements. It can be availed through 13 different credit card banks. Some features of this scheme are credit card EMI option for a tenure up to 12 months, zero-cost EMI option for 3 months, one swipe EMI easy payment option for both preventive maintenance and general repairs
Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, "Every element of our strategy revolves around the customer. At Mercedes-Benz, we are designing the digital future and are responding to changing customer expectations, and faster innovation cycles. Digitalisation is driving customer experience. As a customer-centric brand, we believe in the integration of digital technology in our entire value chain, from design and development to production, and finally to sales and service. Towards this strategy, today we rolled-out key customer service initiatives under our digital program DSDNxt, the Vehicle Digital Reception System (vDRS), and WhatsApp for Business. These initiatives will ensure real-time service updates to our customers remotely, ensuring utmost convenience."
"As the market leaders, it is incumbent upon us to bring in solutions that empower the customers and reinforces their confidence in the segment. The smart financing solution "Pay at your convenience' is a highly flexible financial offering that will support the customers to balance their financial commitments. With this first-of-its-kind solution, we aim to reinstall customer confidence and provide ‘Best Customer Experience," he further added.
However, customers can stay connected during the service of their vehicle from their home through the Vehicle Digital Reception System (vDRS). A link of ‘Service Web Check-In Pass' is sent to the customers, which provides access to various information.
Thoughts About The New Service Initiatives From Mercedes-Benz India
It will become easy for the customers as they will be able to sit at home and have every data, while their vehicle is being serviced at the workshop. This will not only save time but also help follow social distancing norms due to the COVID-19 crisis.