- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Maruti Suzuki India Limited today announced the launch of its brand new vehicle subscription program. Called the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is available in Delhi, NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurugram) and Bengaluru.
The ‘Subscribe' provides a new kind of ownership programme for brand new cars without actually having to purchase it. Customer choosing the new service will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers complete maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch the new service in the country. The company is offering select models for the new subscription service.
Customers can choose to subscribe to a new Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki ARENA showrooms. They can also choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
Customers looking to avail the subscription service can choose from various tenure ranging from 12 months to 48 months. The subscription service starts from as low as starting Rs 14,463 per month (including taxes) for Swift Lxi in Delhi for a tenure of 48 months.
This subscription is all-inclusive service and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can upgrade the vehicle, or extend the tenure. Alternatively, they can also buy the car at market price.
Announcing the customer-centric programme, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "The vehicle subscription market is new to India and as such offers huge untapped potential. Globally, the penetration of such leasing programme varies between 5% and 30%. The comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Subscribe initiative offers customers the multiple advantages and peace of mind from botheration of maintenance costs and insurance renewal."
He further added, "The programme is especially focussed to bring convenience to the individual customers. Besides the flexibility of tenure, it offers nil down payment and includes registration costs, insurance and its renewal as well as routine maintenance, Additionally, the roadside assistance service brings total peace of mind to the customers. Progressively we aim to offer Maruti Suzuki Subscribe in 40-60 cities in the next 2-3 years."
Mr Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India said, "We are excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki in the efforts to create customized flexible propositions for customers which will provide them with a hassle-free and convenient Car driving experience. Maruti Suzuki is an aspirational brand and we believe this partnership of two industry leaders will enable to fulfil many dreams through our innovative and curated car subscription options."
"We look forward to further strengthening our portfolio with the inclusion of more Maruti Suzuki products and locations in the future. This new service is part of our strategy to work with industry leaders like Maruti Suzuki with products that create a better customer experience and newer ownership and usage channels," he further added.
Customers can choose to get the car registered to their name with a white number plate. Alternatively, the car can also be registered to Orix, which will have a black number plate. Orix will take care of the vehicle maintenance, insurance coverage and roadside assistance through Maruti Suzuki's dealer channel.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
Maruti Suzuki subscription launched a new subscription service to own brand new cars in India. Customers choosing the subscription service will have to pay a fixed monthly amount, which includes maintenance and insurance costs. Customers looking to switch to personal mobility due to the pandemic, now have an easier option to own a new vehicle.