- 36 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
portfolio. The company has added more models to its extensive Tour line-up of commercial vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Tour line-up includes Tour H1 (hatchback), Tour H2 (hatchback), Tour S (sedan), Tour V (van), and Tour M (MPV). The company also sells light commercial vehicles in the Indian market. This includes the Super Carry and the Eeco Van.
The Tour models from the company are stripped-down versions of their standard models. The Tour model will come equipped with basic features and Inside and out to make the travel comfortable. This will help the company to price the tour model competitively and reduce the cost of ownership.
Maruti has ensured that their Tour line-up has all segments covered with the help of the Alto and Celerio placed in the hatchback category, the Dzire placed in the sedan segment, the Eeco placed in van segment which will help take in more passengers with luggage and the Ertiga MPV to offer maximum space.
"Maruti Suzuki's Commercial channel is the fastest growing commercial network in the country. A majority of the Commercial network customers comprise of ‘owner-cum-driver' who are ambitious, risk takers and are looking for recognition. Their primary need is to get a stable income, and these vehicles contribute as a source of livelihood for them."
"Similarly, the fleet owners seek increased productivity, improved earnings and expansion of their business. Our internal research suggests that both these goods carrier owners as well as passenger carrier owners have similar business needs. Recognizing this as an opportunity, we decided to consolidate our commercial offerings under one roof," he added.
The company entered the commercial segment with the Super Carry back in September 2016. With the company's Tour and commercial vehicle range, Maruti has registered a growth of 240% in sales in the past three years. The company is looking to expand its commercial network, and aims to offer complete customer satisfaction by understanding the needs of the customers in the segment.
Maruti Suzuki Commercial network has expanded its footprint to over 320 stores across 235+ cities, ever since it was launched three years ago. The company also unveiled a new brand logo for Commercial network recently to enhance brand recognition.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Commercial Portfolio Expansion
Maruti Suzuki is looking to expand their reach from private to commercial ownership. With the cab aggregators looking for a cheap to buy and maintain, yet spacious options for their fleet, Maruti seems to have answered their prayers with an exhaustive line-up of vehicles in various segments. We are sure to be ferried in more Maruti Suzuki cars in the coming days.