- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has announced the expansion of its commercial network
portfolio. The company has added more models to its extensive Tour line-up of commercial vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Tour line-up includes Tour H1 (hatchback), Tour H2 (hatchback), Tour S (sedan), Tour V (van), and Tour M (MPV). The company also sells light commercial vehicles in the Indian market. This includes the Super Carry and the Eeco Van.
The Tour models from the company are stripped-down versions of their standard models. The Tour model will come equipped with basic features and Inside and out to make the travel comfortable. This will help the company to price the tour model competitively and reduce the cost of ownership.
Maruti has ensured that their Tour line-up has all segments covered with the help of the Alto and Celerio placed in the hatchback category, the Dzire placed in the sedan segment, the Eeco placed in van segment which will help take in more passengers with luggage and the Ertiga MPV to offer maximum space.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited said,
"Maruti Suzuki's Commercial channel is the fastest growing commercial network in the country. A majority of the Commercial network customers comprise of ‘owner-cum-driver' who are ambitious, risk takers and are looking for recognition. Their primary need is to get a stable income, and these vehicles contribute as a source of livelihood for them."
"Similarly, the fleet owners seek increased productivity, improved earnings and expansion of their business. Our internal research suggests that both these goods carrier owners as well as passenger carrier owners have similar business needs. Recognizing this as an opportunity, we decided to consolidate our commercial offerings under one roof," he added.
The company entered the commercial segment with the Super Carry back in September 2016. With the company's Tour and commercial vehicle range, Maruti has registered a growth of 240% in sales in the past three years. The company is looking to expand its commercial network, and aims to offer complete customer satisfaction by understanding the needs of the customers in the segment.
Maruti Suzuki Commercial network has expanded its footprint to over 320 stores across 235+ cities, ever since it was launched three years ago. The company also unveiled a new brand logo for Commercial network recently to enhance brand recognition.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Commercial Portfolio Expansion
Maruti Suzuki is looking to expand their reach from private to commercial ownership. With the cab aggregators looking for a cheap to buy and maintain, yet spacious options for their fleet, Maruti seems to have answered their prayers with an exhaustive line-up of vehicles in various segments. We are sure to be ferried in more Maruti Suzuki cars in the coming days.