- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Kia Motors India has announced a set of new aftersales services for its customers in the country. The company has also announced that its after-sales services are now completely contactless and paperless for a hassle-free process.
The two new aftersales services are called ‘Advanced Pick and Drop' and My Convenience' service. These two vehicle maintenance programs offer personalization to customers to suit as per their requirement. According to Kia Motors India, with the new service initiatives, it becomes the first car manufacturer in the country to offer a complete contactless after-sales process.
With both these initiatives, the company aims to offer a unique after-sales experience to its customers by personalizing and digitizing the service process. According to the company, new services introduced offer customer-centric ownership experience initiatives, that reflects the brand's after-sales identity of ‘Promise to Care'.
Commenting on the latest aftersales initiatives, Mr Tae-Jin Park, Executive Director and Chief Sales Officer said, "In this unprecedented time, customer safety is an utmost priority and we are proud to be the first OEM in India to introduce a complete contactless, paperless aftersales process. This Diwali, given our customer-centricity, we wanted to gift our customers a contactless, safe aftersales experience while addressing the current market gap."
He further added, "The newly launched ‘My Convenience' initiative is a testament to this fact, which not only offers quality service but also a personalized vehicle maintenance program to our patrons. With these initiatives, we reaffirm our commitment to offering the best products and services to our discerning Indian customers."
Staring with the newly introduced ‘Advanced Pick and Drop' programme, it is Inspired by South Korea's concept of ‘Untact' which means ‘without direct contact'. This makes the entire aftersales process contactless including the vehicle pick-up and drop service as well.
The company has issued several guidelines to offer the contactless pick-up and drop service. Drivers will be using a protective seat cover and protection kit before entering the vehicle. Customers will be receiving company ID and Visiting card of the driver before pick-up.
Customers have to request for pick and drop process via a smartphone application. The application will also send out SMS alerts to customers at various stages and features a Map-based live vehicle tracking as well.
Moving to the second new service initiative launched by the company called ‘My Convenience'. This particular new service enables the customers to personalise their servicing packages according to their needs. There are two components to this particular service called the Pre-Paid Maintenance (PPM) and the Care Pack.
The PPM gives coverage of Kia Genuine Parts, Oils & Labour services as per recommended periodic maintenance schedule. The service is based on the years and mileage coverage of the car.
The PPM comes in four packages to choose from: a 2-year/20,000Kms, a 3-years/30,000Kms, a 4-year/40,000Kms and a 5-year/50,000Kms. The PPM service also offers complimentary services like wheel alignment and balancing and tyre rotation; among others.
The Care Pack under ‘My Convenience' service caters to the personalised needs of the customers. The customer needs to choose one out of the four unique packages of Car Care Pack such as Preventive Care, Fresh Care, and AC Care & Hygiene Care. Each package consists of two services that customers can avail once in their service duration.
In addition to this, the customer also gets a complimentary alloy/wheel care service and an additional 10% discount for the other car care services if availed during the program duration. The purchase window for customers to avail the program is anytime up to 1 year/10,000 Kms of any Kia vehicle.
Thoughts About The Kia Motors Introducing Two New Aftersales Services With Contactless & Paperless Initiative
Kia Motors India aims to provide best-in-class after-sales service to its customers with the launch of new maintenance packages. The company also aims to provide hassle-free contactless and paperless process to avail services, which is the need of the hour, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.