- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has announced the commencement of its Nationwide Hygiene Drive at all Hyundai workshops across the country. This drive has been provided to promote complete sanitization of vehicles during the outgoing COVID-19 pandemic. Customers can avail these special offers and incentives on the sanitization for their vehicles from July 15 till July 31, 2020.
Commenting on the Hyundai Hygiene Drive, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, said, "At Hyundai, we place our customers' safety and hygiene on top priority. The Hyundai Hygiene Drive is an initiative aimed at providing a seamless car sanitization experience for our valued customers at various touchpoints for their complete peace of mind. With over 1300 service outlets, HMIL is committed to providing the most comprehensive and qualitative service."
As the Government has eased the lockdown, the business has started to resume. Keeping in line with respective regulations, all Hyundai Showrooms and Workshops will be following the safety guidelines to make sure that the customers and employees are safe.
So, what are the offers and benefits of the Hyundai Hygiene Drive? If customers avail this offer, then they will be able to get free 50 points general check-up and hi-touch points sanitization, complete interior smoke sanitization starting at Rs. 599, complete interior surface sanitization starting at Rs. 999, exterior dry wash at Rs 340 and a special offers on a new car purchase.
Customers can also experience the servicing of their vehicle via 360 degree digital and contactless service through the Hyundai Care App. Through the app, the customer will be able to know their vehicle status via Whatsapp, pick and drop from home or office and online payment facility.
In other recent Hyundai news, the company has announced that the all-new Creta SUV has received more than 45,000 bookings since its launch in March this year. The Hyundai Creta goes up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, the Tata Harrier, the MG Hector and the Jeep Compass.
Thoughts About The Hygiene Drive Campaign By Hyundai
Through this touch-free service, wherever the customer is and whenever they want, all the information is available to them through the company app. This will also allow the company and the customers to follow the social distancing norms.