- 4 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 7 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 9 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- News No COVID-19 vaccine request from Pakistan: India
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Movies Swara Bhasker: I Do Not Understand Why Being An Actor And Having An Opinion Are Two Oppositional Things
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has announced the commencement of its Nationwide Hygiene Drive at all Hyundai workshops across the country. This drive has been provided to promote complete sanitization of vehicles during the outgoing COVID-19 pandemic. Customers can avail these special offers and incentives on the sanitization for their vehicles from July 15 till July 31, 2020.
Commenting on the Hyundai Hygiene Drive, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, said, "At Hyundai, we place our customers' safety and hygiene on top priority. The Hyundai Hygiene Drive is an initiative aimed at providing a seamless car sanitization experience for our valued customers at various touchpoints for their complete peace of mind. With over 1300 service outlets, HMIL is committed to providing the most comprehensive and qualitative service."
As the Government has eased the lockdown, the business has started to resume. Keeping in line with respective regulations, all Hyundai Showrooms and Workshops will be following the safety guidelines to make sure that the customers and employees are safe.
So, what are the offers and benefits of the Hyundai Hygiene Drive? If customers avail this offer, then they will be able to get free 50 points general check-up and hi-touch points sanitization, complete interior smoke sanitization starting at Rs. 599, complete interior surface sanitization starting at Rs. 999, exterior dry wash at Rs 340 and a special offers on a new car purchase.
Customers can also experience the servicing of their vehicle via 360 degree digital and contactless service through the Hyundai Care App. Through the app, the customer will be able to know their vehicle status via Whatsapp, pick and drop from home or office and online payment facility.
In other recent Hyundai news, the company has announced that the all-new Creta SUV has received more than 45,000 bookings since its launch in March this year. The Hyundai Creta goes up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, the Tata Harrier, the MG Hector and the Jeep Compass.
Thoughts About The Hygiene Drive Campaign By Hyundai
Through this touch-free service, wherever the customer is and whenever they want, all the information is available to them through the company app. This will also allow the company and the customers to follow the social distancing norms.