- 5 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 7 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 9 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Movies As KBC 12 Concludes With Its Grand Finale, Can You Answer These Winning Rs 1 Crore Questions Of The Season?
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Our country was facing a nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the Government recently eased the lockdown so that people can continue with their work and businesses can reopen, but by following rules and regulations. Our automobile industry has also taken a big hit and after the Government has given permission to resume work manufacturers are doing whatever best they can to gain back speed.
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has organized a unique contest- ‘Lamp On Challenge' on their social media handles for its customers. The contest is focused on educating the customers about the importance of brake lights and its key role to prevent accidents. The Lamp On Challenge contest commenced on July 16 and will go on till the end of this month.
Commenting on this novel contest, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, stated, "As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai has been at the forefront of spreading awareness about the importance of car maintenance and safety to educate and encourage behavioural change in the masses. Endeavours such as these are pertinent to create a large impact by sensitizing people on similar issues. The ‘Lamp On Challenge' is a digital contest aimed at being a true eye-opener for the masses".
So what exactly is the Lamp on Challenge all about? So, the contest entails a three-step process. First, the customers need to take a picture showing the rear-end of the car with the brake lights on. Secondly, they have to somehow cover the number plate with a finger heart. Last but not least, the picture has to be posted on Hyundai's official social media accounts by tagging @HyundaiIndia along with two friends using both #Hyundai and #LampOn_India. The first 100 entries that will qualify the above criteria will be gratified with exciting offers and prizes.
Hyundai recently launched the iMT (Intelligent Manual Transmission) on their compact-SUV, the Venue in the country at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh for the iMT-equipped variant and goes up all the way up to Rs 11.58 lakh mark for the top-end Sport Trim variant. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Lamp On Challenge By Hyundai India
As we mentioned above, car manufacturers are doing whatever they can to get their business back on track after the Government has eased the lockdown. Through this Light On Challenge, Hyundai will be able to get a lot of customer engagement.