- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Honda Cars India has announced the launch of its 'Virtual Showroom', as part of its digital plans in the country. The new Honda Virtual Showroom allows customers to discover, engage and experience seamless car purchase experience from the comfort of their homes.
The platform offers customers an interactive showroom experience. The virtual showroom can be accessed both on smartphones or on computers, allowing potential customers to browse through all the options of their preferred Honda car models.
The platform also offers a 360-degree view of both the exterior and interiors of the car, enhancing the customer's vision and perspective. It also gives them a chance to interact with every vehicle the same they would at car dealerships, yet from the comfort of their homes.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"With this initiative, we have brought the experience of a real Honda showroom in a virtual form to our customers so that they can digitally explore and experience the features of their favourite Honda cars on the go and also from the comfort of their homes in a convenient manner."
He further added, "In an age, where digitization has become a defining force in human lives and there is an increasing trend of customers opting for online car-buying journeys, our aim is to give them an up, close and personal experience of brand Honda through a digital platform right from exploration till they drive our vehicles."
The ‘Virtual Showroom' also offers a number of clickable points, which gives customers an additional feature explanation via videos. The platform also comes with a colourizer option, allowing customers to view their chosen car model in different colours from various angles. Other options also include visualisation of the effects of the headlamps and fog lamps, variant comparison and others.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' Launch
The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' platform offers customers the chance to view cars, as they would, being in actual dealerships, from the comfort of their homes. The platform gives a complete overview of the car at hand via various angles and effects.