- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Umar Riaz’s Brother Nomaan Ellahi Lashes Out At Designer; Says ‘He Should Be Ashamed’
- Technology List Of Best 6000 mAh Battery Smartphones For Students Under Rs. 10,000
- News Maharashtra's first Omicron case patient discharged from hospital after testing negative
- Sports ISL: HFC vs BFC, Highlights: Hyderabad pile further misery on Bengaluru with clinical win
- Lifestyle COVID-19: India Adds Ghana And Tanzania To List Of 'At-Risk' Countries
- Finance The Best Interest Rates Paid By Payments Banks In India
- Education General Bipin Rawat: Some Lesser Known Facts About India’s First CDS
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
Ford India has introduced the 'Midnight Surprises' campaign for this year in the country. The new sales campaign ensures that all Ford showrooms across the country are open from 09:00 a.m. until midnight.
Customers can visit the showroom anytime between the time period to check the model and receive assistance to proceed further with the purchase. Alternatively, they can also book any vehicle online via Dial-A-Ford service or the brand's website.
The company is offering a host of offers to help its buyers make a purchase decision. The buyers purchasing their cars during this period will receive a digital scratch card. The card ensures assured gifts ranging from home appliances, LED TVs, air purifier, smartphones, gold coins and gift cards up to Rs 25,000.
In addition to the scratch card, customers taking deliveries during the month of December are eligible for a lucky draw prizes worth up to Rs 5 lakh. With the three-day offer scheme, the company aims to attract more buyers to the brand for its year-end sales.
The company also aims to offer a hassle-free ownership experience for Ford owners. The brand has recently introduced a new after-sales service called ‘Service Price Calculator' which allows customers to calculator the service and parts cost of their vehicles without having to visit a workshop.
Marketing, Sales & Service - Executive Director Vinay Raina said, "We are happy to bring back Midnight Surprise and give customers a chance to get more with every Ford they buy. Not letting the ongoing pandemic situation to dampen the spirit of owning a new Ford, we have prioritised safety and convenience with options of booking the vehicle through Dial-A-Ford via toll-free number 1800-419-3000 or the dedicated online booking portal, www.booking.india.ford.com during the campaign."
Ford India currently sells the Figo, Freestyle, Aspire, EcoSport, Endeavour and the Mustang performance sports car in the Indian market. The three-day offer scheme is valid on its entire range of model sold in the country.
Thoughts About The Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India
Ford has introduced a new offer scheme to boost its sales of the in the Indian market. The new Midnight Surprise offer will also help working professionals to visit the showroom and check the vehicle after they complete their day's work. Additionally, customers booking their cars during the period are also eligible for exciting offers and assured prizes.