- 7 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 12 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Tiffany Trump announces engagement on dad's final full day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Ford India has introduced the 'Midnight Surprises' campaign for this year in the country. The new sales campaign ensures that all Ford showrooms across the country are open from 09:00 a.m. until midnight.
Customers can visit the showroom anytime between the time period to check the model and receive assistance to proceed further with the purchase. Alternatively, they can also book any vehicle online via Dial-A-Ford service or the brand's website.
The company is offering a host of offers to help its buyers make a purchase decision. The buyers purchasing their cars during this period will receive a digital scratch card. The card ensures assured gifts ranging from home appliances, LED TVs, air purifier, smartphones, gold coins and gift cards up to Rs 25,000.
In addition to the scratch card, customers taking deliveries during the month of December are eligible for a lucky draw prizes worth up to Rs 5 lakh. With the three-day offer scheme, the company aims to attract more buyers to the brand for its year-end sales.
The company also aims to offer a hassle-free ownership experience for Ford owners. The brand has recently introduced a new after-sales service called ‘Service Price Calculator' which allows customers to calculator the service and parts cost of their vehicles without having to visit a workshop.
Marketing, Sales & Service - Executive Director Vinay Raina said, "We are happy to bring back Midnight Surprise and give customers a chance to get more with every Ford they buy. Not letting the ongoing pandemic situation to dampen the spirit of owning a new Ford, we have prioritised safety and convenience with options of booking the vehicle through Dial-A-Ford via toll-free number 1800-419-3000 or the dedicated online booking portal, www.booking.india.ford.com during the campaign."
Ford India currently sells the Figo, Freestyle, Aspire, EcoSport, Endeavour and the Mustang performance sports car in the Indian market. The three-day offer scheme is valid on its entire range of model sold in the country.
Thoughts About The Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India
Ford has introduced a new offer scheme to boost its sales of the in the Indian market. The new Midnight Surprise offer will also help working professionals to visit the showroom and check the vehicle after they complete their day's work. Additionally, customers booking their cars during the period are also eligible for exciting offers and assured prizes.