- 29 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 47 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 50 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Movies SHOCKING! Salman Khan Was Not The First Choice To Play Chulbul Pandey In Dabangg
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Video of Tesla Model 3 drifting in the snow goes viral after Tesla posts the video on its YouTube channel. The days when electric cars were termed boring and un-adrenaline-friendly are long gone.
Tesla waltzed into the scene and pulled the electric car industry to the level it is now at. Tesla's cars were insanely fast, with the Model S in ludicrous mode accelerating faster than most supercars and they handled well too.
Now, the video that has come out shows that one can have crazy amounts of fun in a Tesla too. The snow-clad winter seasons are usually when most people prefer staying indoors, but petrolhead tradition calls for drivers to come out with their cars and have fun and that is exactly what Tesla decided to do with this Model 3.
The Tesla drifting video is more a technological prowess showoff. The Tesla Model 3 is driven by two motors - one for each axle. The motors are capable of sending torque individually to each wheel and this is controlled digitally depending on the traction each wheel has.
In a situation where there is snow, the traction and grip levels on each wheel changes from second to second. What this means is that, the Tesla should ideally be putting power to the wheels in such a way that the car should go up in the safest and straightest way possible.
But then, this is not a normal Tesla model. This is the Model 3, with the Track Mode driving option. The track mode according to Tesla should make highly technical driving effortless. Highly technical driving being made effortless is exactly what we see in this video here.
It is a short 15-second video clip, but showcases how far electric cars have come; more specifically, Tesla's electric cars. When placed on tarmac, the Tesla Model 3 is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in just 3.3 seconds and it will go on to touch a top speed of 250km/h.
Thoughts On Tesla Model 3 Drifting In Snow
Long-gone are the days when electric vehicles were considered boring and drab. Thanks to Tesla, electric cars are ludicrously fast and they are also fun-to-drive. Would you still prefer a petrol-powered fire-breather? Or would you take an environment-friendly car that can give you the same thrills as a petrol-powered car?