- Movies Is Sai Pallavi Better Than Keerthy Suresh? Controversial Post By This Actress Goes Viral!
- News Hyderabad: Bar dancer thrashed, stripped naked for refusing sex with customers
- Technology Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli-led Indian side starting to seem like West Indies of 70s, says Srikkanth
- Finance Home Equity Loan Or PF Funds For Lump Sum Fund Requirement
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mercedes-Benz India is still the best luxury car brand in the country as it inches closer to its 25th anniversary in 2019. The iconic German automotive brand sold 15,538 cars in 2018, which is quite impressive in the luxury car segment. In fact, many claim that the average Indian luxury car buyer would always prefer buying a 'Merc' over anything else.
2018 is also the second consecutive year in which Mercedes-Benz India has sold more than 15,000 cars. In addition to this, the brand has maintained the top position for four successive years as well; commanding 40% in market share.
.@MercedesBenzInd will celebrate their 25th anniversary in the country this year, while still remaining the best performer on the market.#MercedesBenz #MercedesBenzIndia #BestNeverRest pic.twitter.com/RkbzydRXPC— DriveSpark (@drivespark) January 9, 2019
As far the sales go, the latest W213 Mercedes-Benz E-Class EWB (Extended Wheelbase) was the brand's best-seller in 2018, while the GLC remained the best-selling SUV. On the other hand, popular models such as the C-Class, CLA, GLE and even the S-Class did fairly well in their respective segments.
Another fact worth mentioning is that Mercedes-Benz India has also showcased a significant lead from the nearest competitor in terms of sales. For 2019 and their 25th anniversary in India, the company has lined up the launch of almost 10 new models. A few of them include the new-generation GLE, CLA, A-Class; AMG GT63 four-door coupe and the V-Class van.
Last year, Mercedes-Benz India managed to rank the best in J.D. Power 2018 India Customer Service Index (Luxury) study. According to the survey, the brand offers the best after-sales service satisfaction in the luxury vehicle segment. The company bagged the top position in 2014 and 2015 as well.
As part of the new brand strategy, various customer service initiatives will be introduced in the coming months. The sales network across the country will also be strengthened. Events such as Brand Tour, LuxeDrive and AMG Emotion Tour would further improve their brand image.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz India's Achievement
The Indian market has always had a liking towards Mercedes-Benz models over other major brands, ever since the late-20th century. The past 25 years have made Mercedes-Benz, the epitome of automotive luxury in the eyes of the average Indian. The company has also announced their new motto for 2019 — Best Never Rest.