- 34 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 38 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Indian auto giant Mahindra has just launched its TVC campaign for the Marazzo MPV. Christened as #ChooseTogetherChooseRight, the company wants to build a strong emotional connection with family-car buyers via the television commercial.
The new television commercial amplifies the collective role of a modern family in the choice of a new car. It also speaks of the evolving role of women in making family decisions — in this case, actively choosing Marazzo as the family-car.
Mahindra is confident that the new campaign will attract many customers, especially those who want to, and are interested in an upgrade from a hatchback or a compact sedan.
The Mahindra Marazzo is an MPV that features a sharp and sporty design inspired by the shark. The MPV features a shark-tooth chrome grille, LED projector headlamps, fog lamps with integrated DRLs, black cladding on the bumper, and around the fog lamp housing.
The MPV also features flared wheel arches, sculpted doors, and a chrome trim running across the windows. The Marazzo sports a chrome strip across the boot, shark LED tail light clusters, and a muscular bumper.
The interior of the Mahindra Marazzo features a dual-tone theme with an all-black dashboard. Mahindra has designed the cabin to look neat, clutter-free, upmarket, and premium.
The Mahindra Marazzo is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 121bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The vehicle comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The vehicle currently retails between Rs 10.35 lakh and Rs 14.76 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New TVC
The TVC is completely family oriented. Mahindra understands that families play a big role in deciding what vehicle is to be bought. This is a smart move by the company — show the car as if it belongs to modern, independent families. We now twiddle our thumbs until sales reports come in.