- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Jharkhand poll 2019 LIVE: 20 constituencies vote in second phase today
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Indian auto giant Mahindra has just launched its TVC campaign for the Marazzo MPV. Christened as #ChooseTogetherChooseRight, the company wants to build a strong emotional connection with family-car buyers via the television commercial.
The new television commercial amplifies the collective role of a modern family in the choice of a new car. It also speaks of the evolving role of women in making family decisions — in this case, actively choosing Marazzo as the family-car.
Mahindra is confident that the new campaign will attract many customers, especially those who want to, and are interested in an upgrade from a hatchback or a compact sedan.
The Mahindra Marazzo is an MPV that features a sharp and sporty design inspired by the shark. The MPV features a shark-tooth chrome grille, LED projector headlamps, fog lamps with integrated DRLs, black cladding on the bumper, and around the fog lamp housing.
The MPV also features flared wheel arches, sculpted doors, and a chrome trim running across the windows. The Marazzo sports a chrome strip across the boot, shark LED tail light clusters, and a muscular bumper.
The interior of the Mahindra Marazzo features a dual-tone theme with an all-black dashboard. Mahindra has designed the cabin to look neat, clutter-free, upmarket, and premium.
The Mahindra Marazzo is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 121bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The vehicle comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The vehicle currently retails between Rs 10.35 lakh and Rs 14.76 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New TVC
The TVC is completely family oriented. Mahindra understands that families play a big role in deciding what vehicle is to be bought. This is a smart move by the company — show the car as if it belongs to modern, independent families. We now twiddle our thumbs until sales reports come in.