- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Indian auto giant Mahindra has just launched its TVC campaign for the Marazzo MPV. Christened as #ChooseTogetherChooseRight, the company wants to build a strong emotional connection with family-car buyers via the television commercial.
The new television commercial amplifies the collective role of a modern family in the choice of a new car. It also speaks of the evolving role of women in making family decisions — in this case, actively choosing Marazzo as the family-car.
Mahindra is confident that the new campaign will attract many customers, especially those who want to, and are interested in an upgrade from a hatchback or a compact sedan.
The Mahindra Marazzo is an MPV that features a sharp and sporty design inspired by the shark. The MPV features a shark-tooth chrome grille, LED projector headlamps, fog lamps with integrated DRLs, black cladding on the bumper, and around the fog lamp housing.
The MPV also features flared wheel arches, sculpted doors, and a chrome trim running across the windows. The Marazzo sports a chrome strip across the boot, shark LED tail light clusters, and a muscular bumper.
The interior of the Mahindra Marazzo features a dual-tone theme with an all-black dashboard. Mahindra has designed the cabin to look neat, clutter-free, upmarket, and premium.
The Mahindra Marazzo is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 121bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The vehicle comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The vehicle currently retails between Rs 10.35 lakh and Rs 14.76 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New TVC
The TVC is completely family oriented. Mahindra understands that families play a big role in deciding what vehicle is to be bought. This is a smart move by the company — show the car as if it belongs to modern, independent families. We now twiddle our thumbs until sales reports come in.