- 9 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 11 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 12 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Modifying your car or motorcycle is one of the best ways to express yourself, and to the typical petrolhead, it may even be considered as art. To some, modifying purely means making mechanical changes and to some others, it means making aesthetic changes.
When it comes down to aesthetics, some people keep it classy and some others overdo it. This Lamborghini Aventador SV too recently underwent some aesthetic customisation, but is it classy or is it overdone? It is subjective and we would leave you to decide on that.
This Lamborghini Aventador SV has been covered in 2 million (20 lakh) Swarovski crystals, making it look less of a hardcore supercar and more like jewellery on wheels. The supercar belongs to a young Russian Entrepreneur who is known for her exotic supercar collection and taste in cars.
The woman name Daria Radionova got the car covered in Swarovski crystals simply because she wanted to. Bringing the Lamborghini Aventador SV to this state took a pretty long time, lots of efforts, excellent workmanship and of course lots of money.
The costs involved in this project hasn't been unveiled but no prizes for guessing that it would have surely costed a bomb. Daria proudly posted on her Instagram profile that her beast was unveiled and that it had 2 million crystals on it.
She went on to say that each crystal was applied by hand and that it took a whopping 700 hours of work! The result is here. The Lamborghini Aventador SV came out of the factory Painted in a Red shade, but it has now turned into a stealthy yet shiny Black shade.
Most of the crystals used were black in colour, but the SV badging has been done using red crystals. The custom job was done by CarsInCloaks, a London-based automotive customisation shop.
It is not the first car that Daria Radionova covered with crystals. She also owns a Lamborghini Huracan that has been covered with 1.3 million crystals and a Mercedes-Benz CLS that has been covered with One million crystals.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Aventador SV Wrapped in 2 Million Swarovski Crystals
The Lamborghini Aventador SV is in itself a masterpiece and a gem of a supercar. Daria Radionova has gone ahead and quite literally turned it into a gem. Love it or loathe it? Let us know in the comments below.