- 30 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 54 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- News Women rescued from prostitution to stay at correction home; HC's firm NO to grant custody to kin
- Sports World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers: India in Group E with Qatar
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Modifying your car or motorcycle is one of the best ways to express yourself, and to the typical petrolhead, it may even be considered as art. To some, modifying purely means making mechanical changes and to some others, it means making aesthetic changes.
When it comes down to aesthetics, some people keep it classy and some others overdo it. This Lamborghini Aventador SV too recently underwent some aesthetic customisation, but is it classy or is it overdone? It is subjective and we would leave you to decide on that.
This Lamborghini Aventador SV has been covered in 2 million (20 lakh) Swarovski crystals, making it look less of a hardcore supercar and more like jewellery on wheels. The supercar belongs to a young Russian Entrepreneur who is known for her exotic supercar collection and taste in cars.
The woman name Daria Radionova got the car covered in Swarovski crystals simply because she wanted to. Bringing the Lamborghini Aventador SV to this state took a pretty long time, lots of efforts, excellent workmanship and of course lots of money.
The costs involved in this project hasn't been unveiled but no prizes for guessing that it would have surely costed a bomb. Daria proudly posted on her Instagram profile that her beast was unveiled and that it had 2 million crystals on it.
She went on to say that each crystal was applied by hand and that it took a whopping 700 hours of work! The result is here. The Lamborghini Aventador SV came out of the factory Painted in a Red shade, but it has now turned into a stealthy yet shiny Black shade.
Most of the crystals used were black in colour, but the SV badging has been done using red crystals. The custom job was done by CarsInCloaks, a London-based automotive customisation shop.
It is not the first car that Daria Radionova covered with crystals. She also owns a Lamborghini Huracan that has been covered with 1.3 million crystals and a Mercedes-Benz CLS that has been covered with One million crystals.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Aventador SV Wrapped in 2 Million Swarovski Crystals
The Lamborghini Aventador SV is in itself a masterpiece and a gem of a supercar. Daria Radionova has gone ahead and quite literally turned it into a gem. Love it or loathe it? Let us know in the comments below.